Unlocking gargos color from shadow lord too boring

I think unlocking everything through rank mode is the best.

Sorry dude but if you don’t want to play Shadow Lords, you can’t get the goodies that are exclusive to Shadow Lords.
However, Gold/Platinum Gargos are also bonuses that come with the purchase of the Definitive Edition

2 Likes

Why put unlockables in a stressful environment? You know all that means is more rage quits for higher points and more jail time for players who need to play ranked right? I mean if that’s what you want I’ll gladly RQ to gain points against you twice a day :wink: however I’ll stick with my 100% Completion of Shadow Lords and avoid the plague that is jail in ranked. I have enough people rage quit in exhibition I can only assume ranked is worse.

2 Likes

I only play rank mode.

Then you won’t get the Shadow Lords bonuses. Same with how no one gets Rank points for playing Survival.
You can keep playing Ranked if that’s what you have fun with, but just know that it will only get you the rewards/achievements for the other modes.

1 Like

I get that you might not like that some unlockables are in SL mode. I hate that I need to play Ranked mode to get certain achievements, but I do it because I want them.

I do understand, because it is one he’ll of a grind to unlock the top Gargos skin. You could always see if you could just buy the DE for cheap and just get then that way.

1 Like

Well, people who don’t play ranked are forever stuck without a rank on their playercard.

At the very least, I think it’s fair.

1 Like