Unlocking Astral Plane Normal mode?

They probably won’t see it like that. Gona have to tag em’.

I only Recently started frequently Commenting here. I still don’t know how to do a lot of stuff. How Do I Tag?

@TheKeits
@rukizzel
@Delriach

Like that.

1 Like

Nothing good can come from this, you evil crone.

Of course it can Tag n’ bag baby.

1 Like

Inb4 Astral Plane is available with 18k KI Gold.

1 Like

Ha!

Agreed.

@TheKeits
@rukizzel
@Delriach

Can you make an option to unlock the Astral Plane via KI Gold? Make it so the stage unlocks, but you don’t get the achievement, I think that’s a fair compromise.

2 Likes

I don’t see why they can’t sell the stage just like the mimmics.

1 Like

what he said

So you can earn it like character color 9s which you also cannot buy, I like it this way much better honestly.

1 Like

It’s bs that the stage is relocked for he people who already had it. Challenging is ridiculously hard and a lot of people who ALREADY had the stage won’t get it again. And nothing was " promised " about stuff carrying over but it was stated numerous times that it would.

1 Like

Yes, you just need to keep skipping turns. But this is only doable if you have a great amount of resources form previous tries or you will not be able to defeat omens and gargos.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong. I don’t have a real problem with it being locked. I thought the mimmics would be locked also. I think the mimmics would be more enjoyable if the only way to get them was to unlock them.

how about they make Astral plane playable from the start?

1 Like

MAKE ASTRAL PLANE BUYABLE i lost to gargos on challlenging im not good at hard difflcutes
you are monsters iron galaxy

SHADOW LORDS IS
IMPOSSIBLE please make astral plane buyable like the mimc skins

You’ve probably heard this before but play on normal for a while without using as many resources as possible and keep gathering resources until you have a couple of killer guardians and items. After a while gargos will be like nothing especially if you have the shadow lord item.

Meh…

1 Like