Unable to start KI "can't find my last saves"?

So i checked this morning (1h ago) on the gamehub if the achievements for Kilgore were already added. Nope.
So ok, i started KI (already 5 times) and its ‘syncing to ultratech servers’ (checking downloadable content and syncing shadows) and it says all the time that my last saves are not available or can’t find my save games. But you can use KI offline. So i tried offline but then i can’t play shadow lords or anything that uses a shadow (cause i have to be online for that) or any MP game mode.
Maybe it has something to do with the servers (on another post i read that the Kilgore achievements not appear cause of a server bug).
Anyway i hope IG or MS can fix this soon. (yesterday i bought a xp booster, my time is running and can not play!) :disappointed:

Happening to me right now as well despite having no network issues. Oh well, I’m sure this will be resolved quickly

Yep, the same problem over here.

1 Like

Same here.

The issue is still persisting. Hoped it would be fixed by now. Oh well.

I’m getting this problem now too.

I’m getting the same problem and it’s on all my housemates profiles. Everything else is connected to the Internet fine.

Same here :confused: :tired_face:

same here

@BlitzedKraig, maybe this is related to Kilgore’s achievements?

I’m having the same issues. I’m to play currently and it’s not able to find the latest saved data. Please fix this soon. This is the only game I’ve been playing the post few weeks. I really like fighting games and this is my favorite so far. Thx.

It’s still not working… :cry:

Same issue here as well.

Quick question:

How many of you bought Kilgore?

I did yesterday evening, why?

It may be related to his achievements release, but it’s just speculation

Well I bought him around 16 hours ago and played shadow lab after that for about 2 hours. There were no syncing issues at that moment.

I didn’t purchase Kilgore in my case i noticed this around 4AM when i woke up its 7.42 AM now. i saw other report saying he’s been having the syncing error since last night :S

yeah well everyone im in chat on xbox app windows 10 pc version right now and everyone experiencing these bugs atm.
All my KI gold is gone, but my fight stats and unlocks etc are all there - but cant use shadowlords / find multiplayer match / download shadow data atm.

When i click shadowlords this happens.

its not just me so ill check if its working tomorrow - must be the xbox live achievements updating fingers crossed.

I just got him this morning.