Ultra Breaker Suggestion

What is a care package? And even so thats like 2 player Mario and you grabbed the mushroom when I clearly needed it… not a big deal…not un-sportsman like IMO

LOL… wow COD must be some serious shizz!

2 Likes

The twelve-year-old emissaries of 1337 hardcore-ness would like to speak with you.

I actually looked and your player reputation is “very good” on Xbox - which is the standard.

1 Like

Want to know the greatest suggestion about having to sit for 2 minutes of being ultra’d by jag offs?

Ignore it… Look at your phone, pet you dog/cat, bug your waifu/hubby, etc. It would be silly to implement someones right of being a douche by penalizing them for winning. I hate the idea of being triple ultra’d, teabagged and no runback or trashtalked… still I don’t let it phase me. I used to be bothered but now I just let them do what they must to feel a sense of manhood and go on to the next match.

Got a hit for anyone who is interested, this guy is tough lol @TheNinjaOstrich?

2 Likes

(In reference to OP…)

This is a joke right? Like, i cant even begin to fathom taking this seriously.

This thread should have been deleted on sight.

Punish winners because their opponents are salty? I should screen shot this and send it to “ScrubQuotes.”

4 Likes

Acknowledging the fact that I am a scrub potato and should probably just admit I’m totally wrong, I at no point advocated for punishing winning. Not at all. The fact you equate repeated ultras with winning says more about you and your convoluted perception of victory than it does for me.

What I advocated for was punishing people who wasted their opponent’s time. They still got their win and they still would get one full ultra to showoff with. Anything past that, which is a waste of the loser’s time, would be punished.

That’s currently one of the problems with the reputation in effect right now. Basically, on the 360, they had both positive and negative feedback on the player. On the Xbox One, there’s only negative feedback. Adding to that, the negative feedback never seems to detriment the player’s rep, even though you obviously see them with “Code of Conduct” written in the motto area and other affected places where that can be visable. They always seem to appear green in their rep. It makes little sense.

I can understand misrepresentative feedback and the bad rep rolling off over time, but maybe have a positive feedback option at least to counterbalance the potential for false feedback.

SWEET! I am no longer wearing the badge of COD shame :triumph:

1 Like
1 Like

if you feel this way then you might as well champion the idea that ultra combos should be re,moved wholesale. winning in ki gives you the opportunity to show off if your good enough. punishing someone for doing just that is paramount to punishing people for doing fatalities in mk or comboing into instakill move from guilty gear simply because it takes to long to do the animation and your too impatiant to wait a lil minute more cause your feeling salty. in tournaments it makes sense because its on a time table with limits but online?

Am I speaking German? Seriously, at what point did I imply I was wholly against ultras when my initial post suggested “ultra breakers” after the first ultra completed? I have no issues with ultras from a gameplay standpoint. It’s similar to doing a damage ender to insure a win after cash out. You do the inputs and you get the ender or ultra that you’re supposed to get.

Everything I suggested was related to the unnecessary inputs afterwards. Juggling a rag doll and continuing additional ultras isn’t really necessary or productive or conducive to anyone’s time. That is what I was suggesting.

I’ve accepted I’m backwards on this guys, but at least dispute what I’m actually saying.

3 Likes

this is literally what im talking about. this is exactly the point of doing ultra combos… ultra combos without the flashy “unnecessary” part of it at that point isnt ultra combo at all. the point is to be flashy and unnessesary showoff at the end of a round and is just as optional as a combo into an insta-kill just because you can

Lol don’t just like the comment, take the hit bro! I’ll buy you holographic meat loaf.

@TheNinjaOstrich

2 Likes

Oh great. Hello nightmares.

3 Likes

Heh. I actually ran into a guy who’s rep bar was reddish orange and only half full. I was pretty surprised about it to be honest.

Then he rage quit on me 3 times in a row after the first round (with a parting taunt to boot) and it all made sense. Have run into him 2 or 3 more times since then as well. He’s at least decent enough to rage quit at the character select screen now after I sent him a message about not wasting either of our times. :joy:

2 Likes

Sure, lol what’s up?

3 Likes

Lol the one person I expected to get the reference got it! Nice.

He actually used to be on these forums although he hasn’t posted. Lol I have the chat saved although I’m not sure I should post it here or DM you.

PM me