Ultimates Q&A

[quote=“BigBadAndy, post:60, topic:18284”]
?
[/quote]I believe it was confirmed by @rukizzel that we’ll get “some” ultimates in February.

Also how does ARIA’s supreme victory work? Does she need to be on her first lifebar? The requirements are that you need to get a supreme to do an ultimate, so whatever it takes for her to supreme is your answer, I assume.

2 Likes

All these questions about Aria’s supreme victory but what if I told you…Aria won’t be getting an ultimate…This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real or fake. Kappa

Your right I’m just not thinking hard enough

It looks like jago is dabbing

1 Like

How’d you ge this footage?

2 Likes

Death by Dabbing

Twitter

1 Like

The Killer Instinct profile on Xbox One “recorded a clip” that showed up in my video feed, so I tracked it down and uploaded it to Youtube. Pretty sure this means at least Jago’s ultimate is in-game right now but locked away like Shadow Lord was.

A lot of the questions regarding how ultimates work can be figured by playing as shago for example, performing a double ultra into an ultimate is possible for him at least because he has a recapture so you can assume that if your character can only do a total of two ultras like jago or omen then you’ll only be able to get away with an ultra into an ultimate where as a character like cinder should be able to do a double ultra into an ultimate.

During shagos ultimate you cannot instinct cancel into an ultra, I’m assuming it’s because it could cause errors and glitches.

1 Like

I’ve got one! :yum:

Will any of the upcoming Ultimates be inspired by classic Ultimates or No Mercy moves?

-Zenek

2 Likes

Does each stage have an updated skybox to accomodate Ultimates while delivering a true cinematic feel?

Or do we have to rely on a black background while performing an Ultimate?

2 Likes

Sucking as in blood sucking ooorr? B/c she’s a strong character

Danke? I am german, i read that right. XD Why a german thank you? Just randomness or can you speak it?

Now that is a million dollar question.

Can we expect the announcer to say danger in a dramatic tone right before the ultimates are performed?

Can shadow jago have his original ultimate like the boss version?

And can we expect old school ultimate performance from fulgore, glacius, cinder, riptor and retro costume jago?

1 Like

Will each character get one per month or will every character get one simotaneously?

Will we, and I mean WILL we see More Ultimates Revealed as Valentine’s day slowly approaches us in 14 days exactly? or will they all be revealed at once?

Yes obviously.

February. :wink:

Also thank you for all the questions, everyone. This should get us rolling!

9 Likes