Ultimates Monster Pack

Even though people don’t see it, IG really puts details in their work.

That’s a funny and cool touch to Hisako’s Ultimate.

2 Likes

Rash…OMG!!

:joy:

12 Likes

Holy smokes.
“THERE IS NOTHING! NOTHING! JUST AN EMPTY VOID! JUST A MEANINGLESS VOID!”

3 Likes

4 Likes

Kinda wished Glacius had a skull related accessory. He was the second character I played during Season 1 at a mall.

17 Likes

They made Maya ugly…how dare they!!!
Grrrrrr…:angry:

They all have a terrified look on their face except for Aria. It looks likes she’s trying to be scared but really doesn’t know why.

1 Like

Has anyone tried these on Sabrewulf, Riptor or Aganos? My console’s out for repair at the moment so I can’t check myself but I think they’d be pretty funny.

Wulf’s is alright

Though I think it’s be better if his expression matched his 3rd S1 story ending. Give him a bit more surprise

12 Likes

Some “monsters” are tough, they don’t get terrified but they look more like surprised. At least with Sabrewulf and Riptor (or Eyedol,Raam). Haven’t seen it done too Aganos or Fulgore yet.

2 Likes

I don’t think his face was made to emote beyond his in match snarls. The cut scene seems like a quick edit to the model. I don’t even think Wulf can close his muzzle.

Wow, THIS Time you did something good (Like Eyedol), All of the Ultimates are great, except Aganos.

What’s wrong with Aganos’?

1 Like

So now that we’ve seen them all, and because ranking stuff is fun when you’re bored, I’d rank them this way:

TIER 1
Glacius 9.4
Jago: 9.2
Tusk 9.0
Shadow Jago 8.9

TIER 2
Aganos 8.7
Wulf: 8.6
Kilgore 8.5
Hisako 8.4

TIER 3
Riptor 8.2
Thunder 8.1
Aria 8.0
Fulgore 7.9
Sadira 7.7
Maya 7.4

TIER 4
Mira 7.0
TJ Combo 6.7

2 Likes

You forgot about Kilgore.

1 Like

I like Arias ULT…not sure why ppl have it so low on there lists

1- Kilgore
2- Tusk
3- Shago
4- Aganos
5- Aria
6 - Wulf
7- Glacius
8- Jago
9 - Fulgore
10- Hisako
11 - Riptor
12 - Maya
13- Thunder
14- Sadira
15- Mira
16 - TJ

Son of a motherless goat, I KNEW I forgot one! Thanks a lot, man! I have edited my picks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Top 5 for me (in no particular order):
Jago
Aganos
Glacius
Shago
Hisako

Clearly you don’t taunt enough with Wulf :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes