• Kan-Ra
  • Omen
  • Cinder
  • Kim Wu
  • Gargos
  • Eyedol
  • Shin Hisako
  • Eagle

How do you picture them having ultimates.

(But PLS do not think about mentioning Orchid’s last ultimate in the old game. That’s not the Orchid we know anymore)

2 Likes

Orchid launches you up then sends a giant firecat at you.
Spinal launches you up then shoots a giant skull at you.
Kan ra launches you up then shoots a giant scarab at you.
Omen launches you up then shoots a giant rashakuken at you.
Cinder launches you up then shoots a giant pyrobomb at you.
Kim wu launches you up then shoots a giant dragon Canon at you.
Gargos launches you up then shoots a giant portal punch at you.
Eyedol launches you up then shoots a giant meteor at you.
Shisako launches you up then shoots a giant spirit orb at you.
Eagle launches you up then shoots a giant arrow at you.

… I’m not very creative.

8 Likes

I think there was already a thread about this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also the guest characters, though I know they aren’t as likely. Too bad, I’d love to see Rash strap his opponent to a speeder bike, let it drive away, and watch it crash into a wall that suddenly blinks into existence.

I thought of one that’d be nice for Rash using existing assets. In the original battletoads he would slam people down into the ground 3 times (the animation that is his back hp) and then kick them away. I always loved that animation and that’s all I want for the ultimate. Slam them in the head 3 times as they get progressively deeper in the ground, then run up and punt them. They could fly away and have a cartoon twinkle when they disappear. That would make me so happy

2 Likes

I’d rather see what energy is left go into a new game

It would be awesome for Eagle’s ultimate to have a slow mo close up of the opponents face when a spirit arrow is one inch from their face. He could start by checking the wind then a combination of bird and eagle attacks where he launches the opponent up. The bird then keeps him in the air while a close up of eagle charging the arrow is done. He shoots the arrow at the opponents face, initiating slowmo and a reaction. The screen turns white with a sound of swift wind, and then shows Eagle standing victorious, bird in hand.

I just wanna see Spinal launch his opponent into the air with his spectral hand and power devour them with his shield. maniacal cackling ensues.

1 Like