shin Hidako
Cinder

Thunder has an Ultimate, though.

1 Like

Corrected

What about Shin Hisako and Cinder?

added

@anon39655210 & @SolidGryphon374
You guys posted memes about waiting Orchid to get an ultimate. Looks like the wait will be worth it, she’s getting two!

5 Likes
2 Likes

When?

Sips tea :tea::frog:

1 Like

Question is when?

Surely they’ll announce that there are more ultimates and skins coming soon. Right? RIGHT? FUUUU

3 Likes

Question is when are these last gold skins dropping?

I’ve pretty much given up on new stuff Tuesday bc there never seems to be new stuff there. Even though there is still the remaining gold skins, terror skins, crimson guardians, etc

4 Likes

I don’t think terror skins are on going. All the guardians have been released though. Only thing really missing is the gold skin release.

No there is still crimson watcher, tiki, lion, tiger, and owl that need crimson cards. In the archive their dossiers are currently locked.

1 Like

I’m kinda worried that there won’t be any more ultimates, please guys I got faith keep the content coming. KI just hit Steam and people LOVE it. Give us more content, they want more content too, for them the game is fresh and new its an opportunity to release another season, more skins, more costumes, stages, ultimates, whatever. Don’t pass it up!

9 Likes

Im finally ready to financially support this game. Lets get a new fund going, or whatever is necessary to keep content moving.

4 Likes

I really hope the remaining KI1&2 characters that don’t have Ultimates yet get them. It feels odd that even season 1 characters like Orchid and Spinal don’t have Ultimates.

9 Likes

12 Likes

When can we expect new ultimates!?

• Orchid
  • Spinal
  • Kan-Ra
  • Omen
  • Cinder
  • Kim Wu
  • Gargos
  • Eyedol
7 Likes