Ultimates are coming!

I was hoping that Spinal would make it into the monster pack but Aganos Ultimate though…:triumph: Now i cant wait to see the rest.

5 Likes

Yeah I don’t know why Bone man got the cut but gave one to Mira. Ok.

3 Likes

Hopefully he gets an ultimate

5 Likes

Aganos is not a Monster, he is a golem. Glacius is a alien. Hisako a ghost (But the is countable), and the other 2 neither, these are not monsters get your fact straight. I expected gargos not this excuse.

To a human, we fear the unknown. So, something that we fear that can cause harm, could be a “Monster” to us.

They don’t have to be huge, large and scary with fur or whatever, like Saberwulf.

Sometimes, they can even look more human than anything… :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

They really need to include Spinal Omen and Kan Ra. I really wish they would change their mind and finish the entire cast. Seems like they all have been complete for a long time now. Maybe even 4-5 months ago they were complete. I wish during this waiting time they went ahead and made the rest.
I community fund could pay for this so quick its not even funny.

4 Likes

I’m sure they have. No worries. I’ll just wait patiently for my Kim Wu one. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

What type ultimate do you think IG would make for Kim

Not sure, but I have faith it will be great!

1 Like

Kim is getting an ultimate?

Nope.

So actually it is simply just wishful thinking overall, am I right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Of course. All we can do until we get confirmation.

But you know how that is.

“Stay Tuned…”

5 Likes

If i had to split the remaining characters into packs, I think it would go something like this

Defenders Pack

• Orchid
  • Kim Wu
  • Rash
  • Shin Hisako
  • Eagle

Big Bad Bosses

• Omen
  • Gargos
  • Eyedol
  • Arbiter
  • General RAAM

The Rest

• Spinal
  • Kan-Ra
  • Cinder
2 Likes

the thing is, I know without an announcement for new costumes or season 4 content it’s a long stretch to hope beyond what is already presented.

how do you feel about Kim’s ultra rhythm not being changed?

For the rest, they can be called the “Chaos Pack”

1 Like

yeah, we just need two more characters to fill it out

Changed? Is there something wrong with it? I’ve never noticed anything, however I don’t usually let an ultra rock out completely.

There is a weird skip that kind of makes things off when you do Kim Wu’s Ultra.

2 Likes

Aw wow once I figured out how to make a dragon full full screen with an ender at her second parry in her ultra that’s mostly what I wait for unless it doesn’t connect then I end with a shadow

Have you seen how the dragon flows full screen when you ultra cancel at the second parry burst??? :slight_smile: