Ultimates are coming!

8 Likes

@rukizzel

Dear developers, I just wish one of upcoming Ultimates would be screen punch, just for the sake of being able to see characters` details up close.

1 Like

Dude, freaking brutal

LOL that was awesome! It is cold in that arena? LOL

Lol. Freezing!

1 Like

Itā€™d be pretty cool to see the new characters get ultimates. Hisakoā€™s ultimate would be Oā€™D

14 Likes

if you go to store>extras you can see this^

Well this is definitely going to throw any order we thought they were going to go in out of wack

1 Like

Oh sweet, Aria, time to pick her back up!

Fulgore hype :smiley:

O W O YAAAAYYYY!!! THATā€™S 2/5 MAINS YAAAY!

but I will agree it did throw everything out of whack, kinda wished Kilgore was replaced by Cinder.

Also I am salty right now because itā€™s right at the store and I canā€™t get it yet! HNNGGGG IG! when is this coming?!

1 Like

Question is, when will we get them?

1 Like

Im curios to see what Sadiraā€™s Ultimate is gonna be. But Kilgoreā€™s nothing but guns guns, oh and guns lol

1 Like

Oooooooo FULGORE AND KILGORE BOI

Anyone notice that the releases are coming with Faction themes? Like the Shadow Lords factions (Order, Chaos, Ultratech).

The first pack was all about the heroes of Earth, protectors of Order (Jago, Maya, Tusk, TJ, Thunder).
The second pack is all Ultratech employees (Fulgore, Kilgore, ARIA, Sadira, Riptor).

Iā€™m guessing the next pack will be all astral/Chaos characters, the monsters if you will.
Characters like Hisako, Sabrewulf, Gargos, Spinal, and Kan-Ra.

1 Like

Oh Kim Wu plzā€¦ I will be so devastatedā€¦:sob:

1 Like

Tj isnā€™t a protector tho, that wouldā€™ve been Kim. Is it possible that orchid, Kim and kan Ra arenā€™t getting them?

Why Kilgore tho heā€™s a remix newbie?

1 Like

Too bad for Cinder. Flame finishers are a fighting games trademark. Im kinda ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  that Kilgore are getting one since heā€™s a remix.
Im glad for Riptor and Fulgore. Congrats!

So if that image is to be believed, and Shadow Jago will not get another, that leaves the following as the last 5 candidatesā€¦

Sabrewulf, Glacius, Orchid, Spinal, Kan Ra, Omen, Aganos, Hisako, Cinder, Eyedol, Gargos, General Raam, Mira, Rash, Arbiter, Tusk, Kim Wu and the 2 new characters.