Riptor
Aganos
Sabrewulf
Arbiter
RAAM
Omen
Eyedol
Kilgore

Riptor, Saberwulf, and Eyedoll have got to get an ultimate.

3 Likes

I agree,Riptor and Sabrewulf should not be denied a chnace to get an ultimate.

What creative ideas you have for Sabrewulf or Riptor Ultimates that would be realistic to develop?

Gleefully giggles. Canā€™t wait to see rippy rip some face off. You too saber you a good pup too

Definitely Kan-Ra will get one, given his importance to the story.

My guess is heā€™ll sandsplode, coat the ground in sand, hold the opponent where they stand, smash them with the book and then finish them with a bandage grapple, swinging them around for one colossal smash to the ground.

1 Like

I like yours better than mine.

I would see him spitting up a large swarm, having it engulf the opponent, and in the end, the swarm would disappear leaving nothing behind.

I mean at least something like this

3 Likes

I can see the swarm being used to help the narrative of the black screen effect that the ultimates are using.

He has a lot of variety for his ultimate. I mean the sand beetle (lion beetle, I forget its name) could be another option for an ultimate.

Thatā€™s from ā€˜Weā€™re Back!: A Dinosaur Storyā€™, right?

Yep

Again, his moves already have a lot of potential to fit in with the direction the finishers are going.

Heā€™ll probably use the beatle to teleport them like he did with Kim in SL, but Iā€™m just thinking out of my backside

I feel like that would be better suited to Raam.

1 Like

Same here. Just because they are not human, doesnā€™t eman they shouldā€™t get an ultimate.

Yeah we canā€™t Denny them on those grounds, thatā€™s specist. On those grounds we can Denny arbiter, Raam, Glacius, gargos, and Eyedoll. The first two probably werenā€™t gunna get one anyway, but go ahead and try to piss off the Glacius, eyedoll, and gargos mains. Let me know how that turns out

Yeah, that sounds much better.

The one sI wnat to ahve ultimates are the following and Iā€™m hoping it is

Fulgore, Riptor, Cinder. Glacius. and Sabrewulf.

This is because I main Riptor, Sabrewulf, and Glacius. @Jeffron27 Also mains Riptor, But he his mains are also Fulgore, and Cinder.

I just donā€™t thinkt he guests will likely get them. Mostly due to not being apart of the KI lore. Still I will fight for all the characters to have ultimates.

3 Likes

Wouldnā€™t be surprised they are boss characters after all. Then again so is shago who knows Iā€™m waiting on Spinal, Fulgore, Riptor, and cinder

1 Like

Spinal, Cinder, and well alot of the classics like Orchid, Wulf, Riptor, etc. are my priority but I do really like some of the newcomers like Hisako and Sadira alot as well. Cannot air combo with Sadira at ALL, lol, but I think she is still cool even if I am restricted to ground combos that still do a really nice chunk of dmg but this is going off topic.

If all of the OG chars except Eyedol and Gargos get Ultimates and Hisako and Sadira or perhaps Aganos get them insteas I will be just peachy, lol.

I can not wait for you guys to see my Orchid Ultimate! Bwwuuahahaa!

1 Like

They could do the old fashioned eating the enemy or something similar for riptor