Ultimates are coming!

@Hayabusaslice What? What time zone are you in? I thought they dropped at 9 am PST which for me is like 12 noon EST. Or is it a PC vs Xbox1 thing? I really hope they are up when I get home in like an hour. :sweat:

Speaking of Shago, his Boss variant can use Jago’s Ultimate if he gets a Surpreme Victory.

4 Likes

I was having issues too, turns out you have to go to the “extras” tab on the store and download them.

No idea why they couldn’t have just patched them in like a normal update. :\

Maybe it would be a lot of patches. Or maybe it’s easier to push them this way?

It’s so there is something free there to get people to see all of the stuff they have to pay for.

1 Like

Or perhaps they were initally planned to be paid content, and already had the proverbial ball rolling in that direction, but then Ken Lobb chimed in and said they should be free.

3 Likes

Really?

I’m just guessing based on how other free-to-play games work.

Yeah I just lost 26 matches in a row. He only does it during an Ultra(of course) but he’ll mostly do his normal Ultra

1 Like

Post a video… I dont believe this.

Question-

Has anyone performed an ultimate in shadow lords or shadow lab?

Curious if that is possible.
On my way home anyway

Definitely shadow lab, yes. Took TJ and Thunder out for an Ultimate World Tour.

2 Likes
15 Likes

Thanks. Because when I tried going through replays, it only displayed him doing a full Ultra and him walking on an empty plane

4 Likes

So Shago have two Ultimates. :smiley:

sad? I think looks like something else but ok

If you go through replay one frame at a time and watch her expressions change during that last stab she looks like she’s suffering more than just physical pain. I picked that frame because I thought it best represented the whole thing, but then again it is subjective. If you see something else, more power to you.

No Mercy!

I really hope for the next patch they fix the Kyle AI.

All my ultimates are choppy and jerky.
I don’t understand because the fight itself is clear and tangible- then when I activate ultimates the animation is jerky as when the bell drops on Jagos stage