Ultimates are coming!

The link will work for Windows 10 as well, just “purchase” it and it will be added to your live account and relaunch the game

ah, thanks for the help

7 Likes

Hah, yes i like fireball people. :grin:

1 Like

Dang, Hisako looks sad when Tusk does his last hit on her, like she let her whole family down by dying…again.

7 Likes

Ultimates look SICK!

I salute you IG, rly good job.

Could you post the same pic for Rash and Eyedol?

And the face-to-face from Thunder against Aganos?

Hmm…possibly. :wink:

But that’s all for now. They are a bit time consuming to set up to get a capture.

8 Likes

Got them now, does the Kyle AI use them? Also, is the AI now fixed?

Edit: Just tested, still broke. Still waiting for the AI to be fixed, then I’ll be playing the game again.

Lmao, did thunder go Apache chief and triple in size for that pose? Either that or Aganos shrunk.

1 Like

IIRC the official answer was “whatever you can imagine to make that scenario where Thunder is still looking down on his opponent works”.

…I think one of the devs mentioned hovering on a murder of crows as one example…

Yeah that might explain why he’s above Aganos but it doesn’t explain why Thunder’s head is now almost as big as Aganos’. lol

Well, to be fair, you’re only seeing 1/3rd of that golem’s huge head. :wink:

Ultimates are awesome! woo!

“Dishonour on you, dishonour on your famiry!”

…I’m sorry, please don’t flag me. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

[quote=“NitricZenith, post:700, topic:18389”]
“Dishonour on you, dishonour on your famiry!”[/quote]

2 Likes

just as I thought, Shadow Jago you have left behind…HUD visible…no Ultimate Icon in select screen, buttons combination unchanged

2 Likes

I think Keits said that will be changed (not sure when) though

God I can’t wait to get home from work and do all the Ultimates. Sooo much hype, lol.

Still don’t have them yet.