Ultimate Source Toys 50% Off

Promo code: E32016

All toys 50% off.

Free shipping (probably US only)

Enjoy!

1 Like

Boom!

1 Like

I wish I had a job so I could buy Jago and Sabrewulf. I only need those 2 to complete my collection.

I wish my parents let me buy the Fulgore. One day. One day.

1 Like

I need to do some math, figure out how much a full set would be half off. XD

Well minus Shago.

Still no ARIA or even sadira? :frowning2:

Is there free shipping throughout the US? I live in California and don’t see the option for it, if it is available.

Where is the wave 2? What’s going on with half off wave one already and no wave two announcement

They won’t be out for a while. They aren’t in Wave 2 either… (

But at least TJ is coming!

When you check out it should have free shipping. I tried earlier and it was free. 16 bucks total.

Hmm that’s odd. Is that an option while in the “Choose Shipping Method” page? It gives me the standard rates. The promo code works fine, but no free shipping option. I’ll give it another try.

If that’s the case I’m going to have to snag a Fulgore at the minimum, gotta have that color 10.

Guess I’ll be waiting a while then. :cry:

Yeah I woulda grabbed the Fulgore one today, but I won Color 10 on twitter a few weeks ago. 50% of these purchases are about the colors for me, but only the characters I play as a lot.

They’ve done several great deals where the toys are marked down by a lot. I’d wait for deals rather than buying right away personally.

To be completely honest, I’m debating on buying a full set using the codes and unloading them on ebay or Craigslist at a discount. :stuck_out_tongue:

I need info on my Orchid figure.:grinning:

The Cinder figure has me worried.

I have had several transparent figures in my day and most of them tend to break, its like the clear plastic used is really weak or something. The last one, a McFarlane Halo 4 elite broke at three separate joints. x__x

1 Like

I’m buying a shadow box for Orchid (& Kim if she is made)…
I don’t plan to touch them other than placing them on display.

It just broke while standing?

Hisako finally purchased :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

60$ for 4…with tax should be around 66$

Thats a damn good deal!

1 Like