Ultimate Source KI toys discussion thread: Info and news here

And hisako’s candles could light up

I’m happy to say I will be ordering an Orchid since they have her firecat with her.

they do stand, in fact.

I own shadow jago and my unit stands perfectly with or without its base

care to post a screenshot about your shago toy? can’t believe yours can’t stand. It may be defective or something

um what? my figure stands indefinitely.

what do you mean “a couple of sconds”? does yours fall "after a while? honestly I can’t figure what problem it may have

A Shago Squadren??? The end is here… proud owner of my very own Shago, its right next to my tv

Today I received an Ultimate Source email giving me a 15% discount code on Shago and also announcing that they had new and improved shipping fees for international shipping.

Turns out it wasn’t for my country. Spain’s shipping fees are the same as before: 77 dollars.

I checked with different countries and postal codes and it was even worse: France’s tax was 100$, Morocco, 120$, Czech Republic isn’t even eligible for shipping.

I hope Ultimate Source can negotiate a better deal with UPS because they are going to miss all foreign markets if this doesn’t change.

Which brings me to my original question:

How is it possible we got Jago for only 18$ worth of shipping fee, and why can’t that be no more like that? What changed between then and now?

Wonder if the Shago shown here is part of a new run with color 10 or does this run come with a brand new color?

Toy Fair 2016 – Ultimate Source – Killer Instinct Display

message sent to ultimate source:

Hello guys, after seeing the new shipping costs for Europe, it’s still between 77$-120$ for most countries. It’s unaffordable for us. Will we ever have the chance to purchase at the same shipping rates as we did with Shadow Jago, that is 18$?
I am afraid to say that if there won’t be a cheaper offer I’ll be unable to purchase anymore KI toys :frowning:
If you want to check the official discussion, and the forum opinions on this, please check Ultimate Source KI toys discussion thread: Info and news here - #171 by IAMDaaahhhggg
John Spartan
you can make announcements and participate in it, it’s the official KI figures thread in the official forums.

quick reply by UT:

Hey thanks for sending this. What we can say for now is we very much understand that shipping cost are high and we are trying hard to get them as affordable as possible. We are also not done yet, we will continue to offer more and more options and we are also looking into direct distributers in EU locations.

1 Like

http://news.toyark.com/2016/02/14/toy-fair-2016-ultimate-source-killer-instinct-display-194758

At Toy Fair 2016, Ultimate Source had their Killer Instinct 6″ and 9″ figures on display. These are figures we’ve seen previews, reveals and teasers of before. But it’s great to see the finalized figures out on display. Included are:

Jago – 6″ Scale Figure
Shadow Jago – 6″ Scale Figure
Hisako – 6″ Scale Figure
Sabrewulf – 6″ Scale Figure
Fulgore – 6″ Scale Figure
Jago Sound-Link – 9″ Scale Figure

No idea. Wave one releases on March. Wave two, on “late summer”.

If they are going to release the whole cast. They’ll have to hurry up and release them all before the end of 2016.

I like the killer instinct bottle opener.
I wonder if I can get a killer instinct Orchid grenade necklace made.

@rukizzel When are we going to see more info regarding the release of of wave 1? Will we be getting a preview of the exclusive in game content? There was no formal announcement for Shago’s color 10, but once I saw it, that’s what drove me to purchase the figurine.

What would you like to know? They are tracking for a mid-march release. Exact date is still TBD from what I understand, but it is not far off. You’ll see more about their figures this week. Hisako first.

2 Likes