Ultimate Source KI toys discussion thread: Info and news here

He has full articulation! He’s not stuck like that. The guy said he actually has the most of any of the other figures I believe! Very excited for it!

OH. MY. GOD.

As if a man would say, “Dreams can come true.”, that Cinder figure is EXACTLY HOW I ENVISIONED AND IMAGINED IN MY DREAMS!!!

1 Like

Totally going to order an extra Orchid figure and mod it into make a Cyber six figure!

uh…you may be right, I don’t use imperial system. Did I say something silly?

I just googled 40 inches and that’s like 1 square meter LOL, my bad, it’s DEFINITELY 14 inches, sorry.

I hope they sell the figures at other websites because it may be my only chance of ever getting another one

four galleries with many images:

1 Like

THEY INCLUDED THE FIRECAT! DOES IT LIGHT TF UP!!!
is there a retro outfit version?

Orchid should have GLASS or Plastic batons, look how those figure rubber batons in her hand are BENDING AND DROOPING. shes gong to take down ultratech with a noodle?

1 Like

If the shipping cost changed, I would buy like 4-5 figures. But I will not pay 160 dollars just for shipping.

The figures at the KIWC were amazing to see in person. I still can’t believe they’re real. Waited for so long to have something like this and BAM! There they were. Got to talk quite a bit with Chris and Moe from US and they’re awesome. We’re definitely in good hands. Top notch quality from top notch guys. Wave 1 and 2 hype!

2 Likes

Well is there a large Orchid or a retro Orchid available?
Does the firecat light up?

@Filemoncio How often do they plan to release new series of characters? I hope we won’t have to wait a really long time before the whole cast is available.

Not that I know of to all those questions. But, it never hurts to let them know what you’d like to see. They took a ton of feedback over the weekend regarding the figures and you can bet they’re listening to us.

I have no idea. Wave 2 starts in August.

You know, I just thought of something. The Jago one with Color 9 lights up right?

IMAGINE ORCHID’S

The Firecat lights up and you hear a growl!

Ultimate Source PLZ

1 Like

TEMPUS
KEITS

PLEASE

And a Kim Wu
Light up dragon spirit in clear plastic like spinal and Orchid plastic models

I’d even accept a glow in the dark version

The Dragons are circling her, and when she does “Dragon Spirit!” Instinct, the Dragons and Nunchucks light up?

OMG

1 Like