Ultimate Source KI toys discussion thread: Info and news here

MIne are on schedule to deliver tomorrow! Whoot WHoot! Wrecked some more ppl with color 11 tonight…its really an awesome color for shago…maybe his best one!

I’ll end up getting Jago, Fulgore, and Wulf sometime in the future XD

Its going to be different for everyone but you can still check, it won’t actually lock you in until you click “place your order.”

Yeap :wink:

I just made my purchases as a “guest” It asks me for my shipping information, shipping method, and then payment options. Expecting my figures tomorrow.

Wow dude I feel for you international KI enthusiasts that’s insane…

1 Like

You’d be best off just searching Ebay yourself if you’re looking for one being sold there, rather than relying on someone else to find it for you.

Not only is looking yourself much more proactive, you’re more likely to see it sooner if you’re actively looking.

Buy ingame codes that coming with figurines.
If you want buy figurine and not want use ingame code I will buy this code.
Write me who want sell ingame code.

Mine shipped this morning and when I ordered it yesterday they said it would arrive in 2 buisness days with the option I chose.

What does that mean?..

You will receive Monday. Unless Fed Ex is open on Good Friday… which they might be…UPS is open tomorrow. If you don’t receive tomorrow you will get Monday.

Business days usually means Mon- Fri

I do have Fed-Ex Home Delivery as the option

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from soliciting or trading Microsoft Points or LIVE codes from other users.
*Original post, click at your own discretion.

Pay 20$ for each colour code that coming with Ultimate Source figures.
Write me If you not activate colour code and want sell it.

-xSkeletalx

KI figures available in an European retailer shop!!

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/shipping.aspx?mode=onorder

at last! Thanks ultimate source

3 Likes