Ultimate Source KI toys discussion thread: Info and news here

Yay, I really can’t wait to see the exclusive in game content.

I want to know if Orchid is going to have a light up firecat or a larger version as Jago has two!

@rukizzel @TempusChaoti @CStyles45

Thanks for your patience and hope also that Orchid has a cpl new outfits and hair options

5 Likes

The Nation of Fulgornia is coming!

Will the only way to get these be through ordering? For instance, could we see them in a brick and mortar store front? The shipping for these is gonna kill my wallet if not.

I understand Shago having to be through a special order, as it’s a limited edition. But it has been stated the rest of Wave 1 will not be limited in any fashion.

I need to know when i can order one of these Fulgores! I just passed up ordering the new MK X Kotal Khan, Kitana and Quan CHi so I could be sure to get thee KI figures, pre-order needs to be available already!

3 Likes

I promised not post any more Shago stuff, but this is too good.

10 Likes

4 Likes

Well, there goes my wallet. So I’m going to have to skip a bill… Hmmmm… XD

That’s just a few days! Almost literally mid March! Lol

the shipping price has tripled to the UK so I’m gonna have to pass. So gutted I won’t get wulf colour ten now.

So the figures only cost in the 30 range but shipping is in 100s? That is a hypekiller

PAY this money for this color!!! PAY IT! ALL $200 for a $50 statue !!

Well I am screwed. No Fulgore color 10 for me. At least not until they have a color 9 figure that glows. :stuck_out_tongue:

yup. Not sure why a price would triple.

we didn’t get a good look at Hisako’s color 10 today. :frowning:

Yes we did. It looks like her Color 3, but with less green and her skin tone is her default skin instead of normal, alive flesh.

it was hard to see in the pic. ya it looks very much like a color we already have

And the crowd goes mild…