Tusk is coming and other Season 3 news

So i went on IGN’s website and i found this. :smile:
however there is bad news Eyedol & Gargos will not be coming to Season 3 WTF?!? Hang on remember in the Season 2 Story where is showed a portal of Omen’s they work for Gargos theres a few things in this article that just don’t add up. what you think? leave your comments down below.

Article - http://uk.ign.com/articles/2016/01/03/killer-instinct-season-3-adds-series-veteran-tusk-to-roster

Curious that IGN failed to include what Isgreen said right after the quote they provided, where he elaborated how at one time they thought Maya was silly but they figured out how to make her work.

Gargos is a given seeing as how he’s been Shadow Jago’s instinct, Omen is the herald of Gargos, and you get another hint of him in a S2 ending.

1 Like

There’s a thread about this in the news section already that you should be posting to instead of making a redundant thread (it’s okay though, as I’m sure you didn’t know). Please post there for more discussion on this very topic.

Also, IGN is half wrong - Gargos WILL be in S3, as he’s such an integral part to the story. As to what extent however (playable, boss, or cinematic only) remains yet to be seen.

2 Likes

Thats what i thought so IGN pretty much got there facts wrong Gargos is coming but Eyedol we’re not so sure.

1 Like

It’s still unconfirmed.

Referring to Eyedol, yes?

Don’t forget about Kim Wu as she is coming too :wink: :smile: :sunglasses:

Yes I am referring to Eyedol but Gargos nor Eyedol have been confirmed. Speculation is high right now for Gargos but Eyedol is still iffy. It would be a shame if these monsters didn’t make it. I see no reason for them not to be in it, even if they aren’t the most popular. I think Eyedol can be shoed into the story attempting to dethrone Gargos and regain power over Killer Instinct.

1 Like

Well its quite obvious that Gargos is coming becuase of Kan-Ra, Maya & Aira’s endings which are linked to Gargos coming into Season 3 but Eyedol we’re not 100% sure.

1 Like

So would this be the official Tusk discussion until the forum gets a Tusk Character section?

Yeah Gargos has been so heavily hinted at in game through the season 2 story modes that not having him in S3 would be quite surprising. Maybe Eyedol could make his return in a S4 if it ever happens, and then we can have a massive Gargos vs Eyedol war lol

2 Likes

Clearly they didn’t listen very well if they think Gargos isn’t coming back.

2 Likes