Tusk Accessories for those who haven't seen them

6 Likes

God I love the vahalla and steam punk sets.
I’ll be using them and the gladiator for his retro.
Plenty of mix and match options

1 Like

I will be sporitng every single 1 of these because they are just that awesome.

That being said, I really, really like the Gladiator set. :slight_smile:

Freaking luchador Tusk! Let’s goooo!!!

1 Like

Valhalla and Gladiator are cool. I don’t really like the rest. The Gearbox was kinda funny, but so unfitting Tusk. XD

Kinda sad no he man or conan

2 Likes

WOW! All of those are really great! Looks like IG/MS are listening this time and making sure everything is top notch on the retros!

@DIAMONDVISI0N its not sad…they cant do HE Man, its someones IP, not theirs. There is a Conan…its called Default.

1 Like

Luchador Tusk is just…KILLER!!! :heart_eyes:

I always loved wrestling back when it was popular. I can’t wait for Season 3!

wow, modern tusk accessories are much bigger fails than the character himself.

Retro accessories aren’t really less stupid, but i stupidly likes the wrestler outfit :slight_smile:

Still, IG did have one job : giving to retro tusk his tanning with blonde hair from KI2… and they blew it.

I love it!

They gave him a Tarzan barefoot and 300/ Spartacus alt it seems like a few were in the same frame of mind that I have!

The last retro color is very Conan to me, dunno what others don’t see.

He couldn’t possibly have He-man Thunder pUnch accessories as most of you don’t seem to know how licensing and copyrights actually work.

Same with Scorpion

I love the wrestler bottoms :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:Thinking I could have the ponytail head, gladiator chest and primitive feet.

Then have a ponytail head, wrestler chest and gladiator feet

Wonder if the accessories change color I’ll go back to watch

This I needed to see for Kim but she’s 3 days away !

The Gearpunk hat makes him look like Slash from Guns 'n Roses…

I think these all look pretty good. I will likely stick to the defaults mostly, but I do like the different sword variants.

1 Like

Dissapointed there’s no face paint accessory that mimics his KI2 look. Would have looked very cool, ugh.

1 Like

Isn’t there the color 9 retro look with the war paint

Yeah but it looks nothing like his KI2 face.

GladIateher costume is my favorite. I’m really happy that we get retro’s day one!

1 Like