Toggles, toggles and more toggles

I think KI needs more things to have toggles. Right now, one of my personal requests would be to have the ability to toggle musical ultras. They’re a nice feature but it would be really cool if we could toggle it on or off, this way those of us who played the original KI can enjoy it for the nostalgia, without actually removing musical ultras all together.

I’m sure there are other things we can toggle in the game but I don’t remember what they are right now. Any suggestions please leave a comment about it.

COnsidering how they’re programmed they’d have to make sure the music doesn’t turn off when you play it because obviously it will go silent if they do. Lol

1 Like

This is how I’d imagine it: once the ultra has been activated, the danger theme will just continue to play throughout the ultra until the announcer says “ultra (or ultra combo)” and then it would go into the ending portion of the theme.

Here’s two more toggle ideas:

Blood on/off
Shadow effects - purple/smooth drop-in-water-ripple effect

Got another one:

In the character select screen, we can toggle the original announcer’s call-outs for the original characters from the first KI game. For example, when selecting a character from the first KI, we would hear their call-out from the original game.

This could be a way to fix that, not-so-new, input issue where the game tries to correct your inputs. This would probably be a lot harder though.

Would be cool if CD & AP got an opportunity to make some new tunes for the various in-game menus and then we could toggle them somehow.