Thrill Kill

I have been thinking about this for the past few months that Thrill Kill should get rebooted with extra new characters and new stages for this gens Consoles & PC. And i know what you’re thinking “EA won’t sell it to any other publisher or won’t publish the game themselves because they said it will damage their image” Keep in mind EA said that in 1998 i’m pretty sure that EA today would either sell it now to another company or get someone to make it for them but just more Mortal Kombat style like fatalities. I mean just look at Manhunt that’s Even worse than Mortal Kombat and Thrill Kill combined. Anyway leave thoughts and comments down below.

Thrill Kill Fanmade website for more info - http://thrillkill.fdmk.net/

2 Likes

Manhunt is miles better then Thrill Kill,and i liked Thrill Kill

I could go for a Thrill Kill reboot though,could be fun

2 Likes

A free-for-all 4 player match would be a lot of fun.

1 Like

Would be nice to see it rebooted with much better graphics and animations.Think that would be awesome and make it so much better

1 Like

Agreed they can use the Frostbite 3 Engine since EA owns that.

2 Likes

I’m all for a Thrill Kill reboot.
P.S. I’m still waiting on Manhunt 3. =)

2 Likes

Don’t expect a Manhunt 3 anytime soon since Rockstar said that Manhunt will never be coming back even if they made a toned down version of the game.

2 Likes

That sucks, when did they say that?

1 Like

A couple of years ago when they were asked what games are making again. So yeah Manhunt 3 not happening anytime soon.

1 Like