The Wait For Season 3

1 Like

March is going to be awesome.

Hitman, The Division & KI S3, are ALL coming out in March. My poor wallet…

3 Likes

(Sigh) So true… They’ll rape our wallets…

1 Like

Dark Souls 3 is soon as well. My wallet is gonna cry.

1 Like

Two more weeks of January. Man, when you count down it takes so long. But at least a peek of S3 is pretty close.

My bets are on the end of March for launch. No way we are getting off that easy.

2 Likes

Well you can never tell really. At least we have Forum Battles and I have my personal objective/hope of getting to Killer by that time (if I’m lucky) tokeep me playing.

It’ll be here before you know it.

We’re probably 8 weeks from S3 at this point, that’s nothin.

1 Like

8 WHOLE WEEKS?! That’s like 56 days! My blood is boiling for information! I have a fever, and the only cure is Season 3!

2 Likes

or a painkiller :wink:

I’m hoping that in 14 days they have a surprise at the end of the event that says available Tuesday!!!

All this speculation for Season 3 and I’m just over here waiting like…

5 Likes

I already had a decently long list of games I still need to finish:
-Shantae
-Xenoblade 3D
-Halo 5
-Yoshi’s Woolly World

…and now I have so many games I’m looking forward to…and it just feels like they are piling up!:
-Jan: S3 preview presentation
-Feb: DLC for Smash Bros, Fire Emblem: Fates
Mar: KI S3, and Pokken

■■■■■ your wallets, mine’s getting wrecked.

We all do man. I know I can’t wait to be able to play on PC! Finally our fightsticks will work there. I do like the cross-play functionality too.

Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition as well by any chance? :wink:

This is doubly true for me, since I dont have an Xbone. All I can do is read the forums, watch videos and wait for PC release…

DANG IT ARE YOU SERIOUS!?

After looking: Well at least that’s much later in the year. Whew…

EDIT: That was actually the first everr blind playthrough for my channel. I loved it, though I haven’t revisited yet. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkJe60ffmZVCh269wECKt-1S54xJsFj4c

1 Like

More specifically in Spring 2016 for the Definitive Editon of Ori and the Blind Forest :grin: :smile: :sunglasses:

I saw this comment and decided to give the game a try. I can’t stop now. Excellent recommendation.

Ive even started recording my playthroughs. Check it out: Painkills’ Channel

The game is just too much fun, and a good thing too, cuz its the only thing keeping me from losing my mind while I wait for Season 3 and, most importantly, being able to play this game thanks to the PC port.

1 Like