The Wait For Season 3

Man the wait for any season 3 news is real anyone else feel the same?

6 Likes

Yes, i’m dying to get some news on season 3. Anyboby know when we get to see any kind of trailer? or if the launch of season 3 comes with all characters or they start with 3 or 4 characters? Any news? The release is in 2 and a half months from now and we still dont have much info. We even dont know if there’s a combo breaker pack and a ultra edition pack. Dont know any prices either. What do they offer if we get the ultra edition pack? Any news?

1 Like

Its only a matter of time before the waiting for season 3 news memes come pouring in :wink:

1 Like

Look on the bright side, the past five months went by in a breeze so hopefully it’ll be the same for the remaining months. :wink:

1 Like

Well the guys at IG and MS are back from vacation now. I’m sure we’ll see at least a new character biopic by the end of next week if not this week! And of course the KI worldcup is right around the corner and you know they’re going to drop something to blow our minds then.

1 Like

Two more month! Two more month!

1 Like

yeah, pretty much, the “changing existing characters” has me scared though, hope my main doesn’t get changed

The wait till the end of this year wasn’t bad for me personally because I had FE: Awakening and other games to tide me over to the point where KI was at the back of my mind.

Who knows, maybe January will slip by quickly too, but there’s more than KI news I’m looking forward to.

My list is:

Jan 30: KI World Cup Announcements
Early February: Corrin and Bayonetta in Smash bros
February 19: FE: Fates
March: S3

FML lol

1 Like

If there’s no announcement or trailers the include Season 3 content at the KIWC I’ll eat a shoe.

5 Likes

Would you like it cooked or raw? (just incase)

1 Like

plz film so we can see and have proof : >

they already said they showing something at KIWC

1 Like

Same here pretty much, yeah but I’m willing to wait a little more longer for more, upcoming Season 3 news AND info :wink:

Good news! Zairist doesn’t have to et an inedible object

1 Like

3 months? You’re wrong! It’s two months!

2 Likes

Ok, guys. all i know that it’s been to freak ng long since we heard anything that can make us jump with joy regarding season 3. I mean it’s nice to read it from some websites and all. But what i want to know if ultimates will be included for all characters!. I can’t take it anymore!! I want this game on PC!!! Whose rear end must I kick in KI for time itself to hurry the hell up?!

1 Like

The problem I have is, I don’t particularly like SF, and the only game that’s coming out soon is Dark Souls 3, and it’s being released in March… fml. First world problems are REAL!

BUT on the bright side you don’t have to eat a shoe :wink:

5 Likes