The Ultimate Disrespect

I can’t wait to pull this off on Friday. You’ve all been warned!

21 Likes

I got a boner.

1 Like

“Stop! That tickles! El Oh El XD”
-Gargos, 2016

2 Likes

Tusk: I have a sword.

Gargos: I don’t give a ■■■■.

5 Likes

Lol oh I am so stealing this :laughing:

Oh wow…lol

Wouldn’t you still eat all the damage for doing this?

1 Like

THIS IS GREAT XD I’m stealing this

Well, most of it - he wouldn’t take the damage from the final hit, and since his opponent couldn’t chain that into a combo, and from there into a combo ender, it’s likely that Gargos will gain much of that life back. The only reason you don’t see him lose any life in the video is because he’s in practice mode, but I assume you already knew that part. :wink:

@CStyles45 That is wickedly funny, BTW. :smiley:

…I wonder why I never thought to do that with Aganos when he had full chunks? :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL CStyles. You have to stream that.

That was hilarious. I think I’d have to laugh even if someone did it to me in a real match :joy:

2 Likes

The taunt is mandatory.

Also for the record, you take the 200% first hit bonus on every hit when you’re armored. So not only does this hurt Gargos, but it hurts about 2x as much as normal.

1 Like

I didn’t know that. Good to know.

Regardless

Still am going to do it every chance I get!

5 Likes

I think if you’re in a position to do this, you won’t need to worry about the extra health loss. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hot damn, cant wait to play as gargos, he looks to be the best character in season 3 hands down

One more day! HNNNG!!
Is his super armor exclusive to physical attacks or are projectiles effected too?

(Sorry for being a bit uninformed. Haven’t had the time to read up on him)

Immune to everything except grounded heavy normals.

4 Likes