The polishing KI issue

I get the you can please everyone thing. This is why I think the lighting fix was a great idea. The is nothing that the new lighting did not touch. It affects everyone, no matter what characters they pick, the colors the choose, or even the stage they want to play on. The lighting covered it all. I just don’t see the bad graphics that others do. I guess it is because i grew up playing on a Atari 2600. This game is beautiful. Most indie games don’t look anything like this at all.

I guess I am just lucky. I have all the characters from the orginal KI games, and a great single player mode. They are still fixing bugs, adding characters “if i am really lucky then JD will not be one of the new ones. I hope for the Halo Wars 2 gorilla” I love that they are still adding to Shadow Lords. Once they fix the SL bugs I will be really happy with the game.

1 Like

-Tusk face
-Kim face
-All hair textures
-Clipping ( absolutely absurd expample being tusk’s armpits in his retro costume; it’s insane lol
-Tusks eyes being solid black in Maya’s stage during his outro
-Running raindrop effects on characters bodies brought back ( used to be in the game but removed )

1 Like

I didn’t know Mira has a stage now.

Meant to say Maya’s stage lol.

1 Like

No, man. You misunderstood what I was trying to say there. I was trying to say "let’s not take the thread in a direction where someone (NOT ME) would accuse the other side that keeps fighting for this of wanting to see butt cheeks while they’re in turn forced to make the point about authenticity.

I’ve seen this argument play out several times, derailing several threads and I’m kinda hoping that doesn’t happen here. Though I’d love to see Orchid’s hair in the pic on the right, I was just trying to avoid the possible argument that sometimes feels inevitable, that’s all I was getting at.