The official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF)#5

You sure lemon?

yeah, I’m sure

Well, with that being said, it looks like the WTF#5 is officially over and @STORM179 is the winner. Thanks to everybody for participating. My apologies for stepping away like I did, and thanks to @ItzTymeToDul for stepping in in my stead.

Considering this one has kinda dragged on at the end and it’s been awhile since the majority of participants have actually played, I’m considering starting up a new one in the next few days. I’ll start getting the ball rolling and then make the thread and bracket & such. Everyone still up for another?
My personal situation has changed so I won’t be stepping away from this one, and as we all know, I run a fairly tight ship. :sunglasses: I’m even planning on having actual prizes for the winner this time :grin:.

Anyway, everyone ready to go for a new bracket??

4 Likes

I’m ready! If you need any help I’ll be glad to offer my assistance

2 Likes

Great to have you back Wrath. I’ll probably sit this next one out - don’t think my connection is really stable enough for tournament-level matches.

I’ve had a lot of fun playing in these WTF tournies though, so thanks to everyone over the course of all of these for making them so much fun. I’ll be following along the next one as it happens, so look forward to seeing someone new take the crown! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Sweet! I might have a chance to win my own tournament!!

…um, I mean, ahem…dang that sucks, we’ll miss you in the next one. :wink:

7 Likes

Ahhh man…we should have let Fallible move into the 2nd spot and let the finals play out. Oh well…
Can we maybe put a rule in that if someone in the finals steps away the runner up gets put into the finals?
Just seems only fair for us that worked hard to make it that far and for the Winners side to have to wait so long and…nothing.

Only for the finals…no other spots

1 Like

That actually sounds like a good idea. The only issue is I don’t know for sure how the bracket would work in that regard…

I do intend to keep this next one running smoother, so it shouldn’t drag out so long.

1 Like

Yeah that does pose an issue doesnt it? Maybe it can still be over written in the bracket edit?