The official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF)#5

Hey @WrathOfFulgore

Is the light still green?

Yup. We’ve got 18 players out of 32 total currently, and you can sign up up until we’re either full or the tournament starts next month on the 8th.

3 Likes

Alright.

Just checking becuz my finger might hit the button.

2 Likes

Cool. BTW does anyone know who Night_breed_9 is? Just curious.

2 Likes

Night Breed is a KI Player as well. He was present at This year’s CEO.

Also, if you managed to see me on stream, he was the guy that gave me a bro hug after my match with Rotendo. He’s a cool guy.

2 Likes

Was that the Glacius match I commentated?

1 Like

Yes.

(15 characters)

I hit the button.

This is not a drill.

It’s Mandrill.

6 Likes

Icwutudidthar. :smirk:

3 Likes

I’m in. Excited to finally be participating in one of these. :grin:

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I’m going to have to bow out of this one. My console went kaput recently and in between my travel plans, i don’t have the time to get it fixed before the tourney starts. I will most definitely try and re-register if I have the chance. :cry:

I will be on vacation for the starting week as well, so I’m hesitant to sign up knowing full well that i won’t be able to play.

If you can manage to get everything back working in time we’ll still be here, but if not you will certainly be missed. You can still always enjoy the goings on as a spectator.

There’s a good chance that if we get a full roster before the tournament starts we’ll start the first round early. And IIRC I believe maybe the last one (?) @BigBadAndy had to go out of country for the first week, but since we started early he got his match in, took his trip, and was back before the next round…am I remembering that right Andy?
Anyway, point is if you want to you can hold off to see how quickly the roster is filling up, and if it looks like we’re going to start early you could sign up.
…just a suggestion.

1 Like

I don’t remember the exact details. But historically I’ve had a great time with the tournament and more than once people have accommodated my nightmare schedule.

3 Likes

Just a quick update, we still have 10 slots left.

5 Likes

Can’t wait!

1 Like

So…

@STORM179 get’s to face his demons of @STLemonHunter

And I get someone I fight online in ranked :open_mouth:

@SneerfulWater57

2 Likes

As with every previous tournament…the brackets are not set until the tournament starts. They pretty much auto-fill on their own as players sign up, and then someone always notices and starts posting match-ups. :sweat_smile:

No, right before we actually start I will randomize the bracket, so just ignore any pairings until then.:sunglasses:

1 Like

OHHHHHHH!

Ok.

1 Like

Lol. I’m gonna be pissed if I do wind up with Lemon first round again. That’ll be like the third time I feel like :joy:

3 Likes