The official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF)#5

Or maybe i will??..hmmmm… we shall see he he he.

We can change characters, only on a loss… so remember that.

So besides Eagle who do you use?

2 Likes

I play Raam, Kilgore, Omen, Shago (not that good) and a mystery character

2 Likes

i think we may have played before…I cant remember.

I’m done for that set Saturday Night. Sunday, I’m booked.

listen @WrathOfFulgore and @FallofSeraphs76 i will be on right now and i will be at least in like 8 hours or so

Is. . . . .is that a JOJO reference???

2 Likes

…you need to keep up with things dude. Seriously…if you’re going to sign up for these, id advice better grasp of the situation.

listen here my friend i had no idea that i was gonna be like busy or had alot of work to do if i knew that i would have not signed in in the first place, i have been caught of guard with these homeworks and other stuff i never knew this was gonna happen its life thats just hitting me with unexpected turns sorry if i might sound mad but its getting frusturating just saying i know i have to “keep up with things” i dont wanna make people wait for me and also i do live in sweden so the times are very different so its just more harder to keep things up… :disappointed:

drop a line in here and im sure they would be understanding if you get busy.Happens to us all

yes you right i should drop i line i have been forgetting that due to having other things in my mind

i get it, trust me i do, you arent the only one dealing with these things. many of us. Some of us make decision in light of changes that are out of our control. you should read the chat. I think you were actually disqualified but i’d ask @WrathOfFulgore again.

if i am disqualified then im pretty ok with it

For the round, yeah @HWSlenderCashew you were disqualified…you’re still in the tournament though. I’ve mentioned this before, but that’s the primary reason why I set up the WTFs to be double elimination, so if you miss a deadline due to circumstances beyond your control you won’t be out of the tournament entirely, so long as you don’t make it a habit. :wink:

But like I said earlier, try to make it a point to communicate your issues early and often. I can certainly understand the getting busy out of nowhere woes, especially given my situation this past week or so, but on the other hand you’ve had 3 weeks to find about 10 minutes to have a match, so I can’t say I have a ton of sympathy for you…some, but not a ton. :confused:

Anyway, that being said you might want to start reaching out to @TheNinjaOstrich and get your next round match set up. :wink:

2 Likes

that makes me feel better lol

1 Like

@STORM179 when are you going to be available? I expect to be free this Sunday between 1PM - 5PM EST.

Noooooooo…

1 Like

That’s 1am-5am on Monday in Singapore time, so not then :joy:

We’ve got a 12 hour time difference between us, so outside of the weekends it’ll probably wind up being between 7-8ish in the morning for one of us when we play. Unless you don’t have work or anything in the morning, in which case I’m up until about midnight (noon EST) if you’re available.

@BigBadAndy Are you available to play today?

Sure. I have the day off so name a time. This afternoon I have some errands from about 3-6pm eastern, but otherwise I’m good.

1 Like

I’ll be home most of the day so if I see you on I’ll shoot you an invite

1 Like