The official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF)#5

But where’s the recordings? :expressionless: I would love to see that match

3 Likes

i can upload them, gimme a few minutes

5 Likes

doing homework for exams and other stuff

Ok, here is the set between @iDoMusic4Media and myself.

6 Likes

The set between Storm and I

7 Likes

@xKTOxCarnage When so you want to do our match?

Note to self: Always keep off the ground when fighting against Chronos. Beneficial towards ones health.

lol, this seems to be true

1 Like

I’m available this Friday and Saturday.

Ok, so there was a bit of a snag in the scheduling.
@NashBlade and @Dayv0, along with @HWSlenderCashew and @FallofSeraphs76’s matches that are supposed to end on Friday would be supplying the last 2 players for the Loser’s round 2, which was also scheduled to end Friday.
So basically the entire loser’s bracket is getting pushed back a week in order to resolve this.
You 4 still keep the same deadline (and yes I’m still keeping tabs on all the scheduling woes posted here), and that should right the ship, I believe. If not I’ll course correct again further down the line.

Between the uneven number of players, the hurricane, and the XML outages this tourneys been a little wonky, and I do apologize for that, as well as not being as involved in keeping up with everything. The past week or so most of my free time has been tied up in studying for my life insurance licensing exam, and between that and training it will likely stay like that for the next few weeks. But I’ll still do what I can to keep up, and if any issues arise that I miss @ItzTymeToDul 's still helping run the show as well, so if you need anything tag him too.

6 Likes

I had a personal tragedy in my family and I moved to a new place. For now, I don’t have internet at home, and it seems it will be that way for at least one or two weeks more.

Since I wouldn’t be able to play my next two matches, give the win to my opponents.

I’m ok, don’t worry about me. But due this situation, I can’t participate. I’m so sorry

Good luck to everyone, and GGs

5 Likes

Unless I read the bracket wrong, you and I are paired up for the next round. I’m available most evenings as long as we work out the time in advance. The result is more than a foregone conclusion, but I’m still happy to play the rounds.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear this, man. Hurricane Irma had me in a similar situation a few weeks ago, so I feel for you. Hope things turn around for you, quickly.

2 Likes

Ok, so this time around looking at previous comments in the thread for @FallofSeraphs76 and @HWSlenderCashew’s match I’m going to have to side with Seraphs and let him advance.
Cashew, remember to communicate with us and your opponent about any issues getting a match scheduled. The more I’ve been informed, the better your chances are to advance if you just couldn’t get your schedule synced up with your opponent’s.

Other than that, the next round starts today, so good luck everyone.

3 Likes

Ahh crap, my bad @HWSlenderCashew… i thought we had till today. I wasn’t able to get on last night or Wednesday night… truck broke down so I been working on it.

Thanks Wrath

It’s a common misconception…possibly too common? :thinking:
I’ve always had the rounds end on Thursday nights though so everybody has the whole weekend to get their next match set up and possibly in. I’d change it, but no matter where I put the cutoff someone’s going to think they had that one last day, you know? :confused:

Yeah it makes sense…Im good though. But your right… it ends on Thursday at 12am. I remember that now

So it looks like we’re opponents now…I’m usually ready anytime on the weekends or evenings on the weekdays. Oh…and I got a real surprise for your Omen

IMG_1945

4 Likes

What time zone? Im central and on from 5:30-7:30pm on weekdays and weeks ends vary but just about all day and night.
Have we played before?

I wont be using Omen… Ill be using Kilgore or Eyedol.

1 Like

We have played online in ranked I believe. Usually close matches. I’m in mountain time.

Well…there goes my preparation :cry:

2 Likes