The Official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF) #4

Uh oh…

2 Likes

no need to me worried my main will anyways be nerfed before our fight :frowning:
nvm he is already nerfed

It’s not the gargoyle you should be afraid of - it’s the ghost :smiling_imp:

Sidenote: I dislike these new emoji’s :expressionless:

4 Likes

gargos is like a gargoyle demigod lol

We have new emojis?
:pensive:…yep, they look like :poop:

…LOL!!! Now THAT is a censorship fail…can’t even use the po0p emoji because po0p is censored out…LOL

4 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2 Likes

whatsapp emojis… :no_mouth::cry:

Nah, Whatsapp emojis aren’t ■■■. These emojis are kind of ■■■. I’ve literally just stopped using emojis where possible since the change XD

@rukizzel - is there any shot in hell that these will get rolled back to less crappy ones? Or that a future update will make them suck less? Any chance at all? :joy:
^^That’s right, look at the crying laughter emoji…just look at it

PS - I’ve no expectation of the emojis changing -thumbs up- (in lieu of using the actual thumbsup emoji, which sucks)

1 Like

There it should be fixed. Why it changed the default is beyond me.

5 Likes

Hahaha. Thanks Rukari - I was mostly kidding! :smile:

1 Like

@HWSlenderCashew @KevBones10 don’t forget to setup your match. I wanna see that

1 Like

Ok. I will do it!

4 Likes

Have you recorded your match with @Dayv0 or you with @STORM179 ?
This is interesting to me, I’ve lost a lot of good games because I’ve been very busy lately

You can find @STORM179 vs me video in this thread. But I forgot to record my matches with @Dayv0… lol

1 Like

Yeah, after the patch the games are no longer in the archive :frowning:

3 Likes

That’s the reason why I couldn’t record my games with slender either :confused:

2 Likes

hey @WrathOfFulgore , don’t mean to bother you but @KevBones10 and @HWSlenderCashew have not done their match yet. On another side note, there is no winner MARKED for @HWSlenderCashew vs @STLemonHunter. :thumbsup:

1 Like

Yeah, I just noticed that, thanks for reminding me.
That is one downside to doing these weekly tournaments…towards the end there is a loss of interest due to most of everyone being eliminated…myself included sadly. But we press on.
But yeah, @KevBones10 and @HWSlenderCashew, I don’t know if you two have been keeping up, but you’ve got the next 2 days left. Considering Kev just burnt off his DP wrist in the great Roman Candle War of '17, I may be willing to give you guys a bit more time, provided it’s interfering with Kev’s playing, and @STORM179 doesn’t mind giving him some time to heal up.

1 Like

:smiley::+1:

Don’t worry about my right wrist. I can still play KI!

@HWSlenderCashew Can we play tomorrow?

2 Likes

is tommorow today?