The Official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF) #4

My next opponent is… Uh oh. :scream:

I will trying to defeat @HWSlenderCashew no matter what!

Wait, @WrathOfFulgore why did you give me a loss against @HWSlenderCashew? We haven’t played yet and we’re ahead of schedule afaik :confused:

Lol. I was like “huh, haven’t looked at the bracket in a while, but was pretty sure it was Cashew vs Lemon next…” :joy:

1 Like

…oops… Sorry, my bad…
Ok, fixed…proceed.

Sorry @KevBones10 …you gotta wait 1 more match.

3 Likes

Oh.

@STLemonHunter Defeat your opponent without mercy!

1 Like

lmao you guys can sometimes make my day :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s ok Cashew - I’m rooting for you :joy:

1 Like

VS

5 Likes

:cry:

2 Likes

I’ll root for ya.

You don’t need Storm’s support when you got mine :joy:

5 Likes

greatly appreciated :grin:

3 Likes

i dont get it

Cashews vs Limes??

1 Like

yeah

1 Like

I guess you couldn’t find any lemons while hunting for them and just settled on limes instead?
:joy:

I’m not familiar with the distinction :sweat_smile:. In Portuguese I would simply call these “limões” which translates to lemons.

Oh…I see.
Limes and Lemons are a bit different is color and taste.
Lemons are typically yellow, at least here in the States, while limes are green.
Limes also typically aren’t as sour and have a different taste, I believe it’s due to them containing some calcium carbonate (also known in larger quantities as limestone, the active ingredient in antacids).

Yeah, in Brazil we don’t have that distinction. In fact, yellow lemons aren’t common at all around here. They’d both be called lemons

1 Like

so when will we get our match if i may ask? @STLemonHunter so i can deal with the godam 50/50 for life or more like guessing the whole match