The Official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF) #4

Is it fine if we do our match in an hour? If not, I can boot up my Xbox right now.

@Sasuke99I defeated me 3-0 and thus I am
now out of the tournament.

I really havenā€™t played KI in a while and i think it definitely showed in the match: dropped juggles, mistimed jumps, dropped combos, mistimed shadow moves etc. I really havenā€™t played in ages and have mostly been focused on games such as Cod: Zombies and Paladins.

Good Luck in the rest of the tournament everyone!

3 Likes

Iā€™ll back home now @HWSlenderCashew, and am free all day tomorrow. Just let me know when you want to play.

1 Like

You gotta be aggressive with slender bro :joy::joy:

Well, pretty sure he was asleep when I sent the original message given the time difference. But yeah @HWSlenderCashew - just figure out a time and we can play :thumbsup:

Hey @HWSlenderCashew. Just a reminder that today is the last day of our bracket, so we actually do need to play today - are you still available to get our matches in?

1 Like

hey sorry i called late i had a very good and bad day ill get online now i feel very sick but lets get our matches going
been a very long day for me

Fair enough. Iā€™ll hop on now.

EDIT: me over Slender 3-0 @WrathOfFulgore

1 Like

ggs to @STORM179 i tried

Death awaitsā€¦

Storm be coming in like:

GGS. :sob:

5 Likes

Bro this video makes me sad. This dude was muy childhood :sob::sob::broken_heart:

3 Likes

Same. The short time WWE was aired on open Brazilian television was the hypest time of my childhood :sob:

1 Like

@Sasuke99I we got a tourney match. What time idā€™s good for us to play?

Now?

Iā€™m at work until 9 pm est.

@STORM179, Not gonna duck you this timeā€¦

Iā€™m going out swinging! :triumph:

That being said, whatā€™s a good time for ya? :smile:

2 Likes

Lol. Did you mean to tag me?

Arenā€™t you my opponent this week? :confused:

Nope. Youā€™ve got @HWSlenderCashew sir

Didnā€™t you win against him?