The Official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF) #4

slender. . . . . .never change buddy

what?..

From 9:30 PM EST onwards I should be ready

@STORM179 is in singapore this week.

i did not know thanks for telling me

Lol. Yeah, I was in a mad dash to get my first two matches done so that I could be off or the two weeks Iā€™m abroad.

Get back to the States sometime on the 31st. Will be free all day Thursday (6/1) @HWSlenderCashew

2 Likes

@WrathOfFulgore 3-0 TBS

ok i see

against @BigBadAndy correct?

Yes

1 Like

GGS to @Dayv0 3-1

1 Like

Good luck bud. Things got screwed up and I wonā€™t be able to be there in person. Which sucks since itā€™s the closest major to me. Anyway kick some ā– ā– ā– . Iā€™ll be watching from home. Cheers!

1 Like

Them ignore muy xbox message.

@WrathOfFulgore, @TheNinjaOstrich beat me 3-0
I bow out, just a little further than last timeā€¦

PROGRESS:persevere:

2 Likes

@Zcythe @FallofSeraphs76 just curious, have you guys had your match yet? Youā€™re the last one of this round. If not, you still have until Thursday at midnight (central), I just wanted to check.

Everyone else, as usual you can go ahead and keep on trucking. I really appreciate how everyone is keeping the pace going ahead of schedule this time around. Keep it up guys, youā€™re all awesome!!

No we havenā€™t and I havenā€™t heard form himā€¦honestly I thought my match was against Ztrain900 or something but it was kind of confusing there for a week or two

We can play tomrorow at 6pm central time
@Zcythe

We can try for that. This week has been extremely busy at work, in addition to family stuff, so I may have to forfeit, but I will try to make it.

1 Like

@FallofSeraphs76 I just got on, if you want to knock this out.

I just got on like 5 seconds agoā€¦give me a few minutes to warm up and Ill invite you

Okay.