The Official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF) #3 thread

Edit :Nah I’m really tired and have to go to sleep

:frowning:

Sorry I usually say yes by default but realized I was tired😂

Oh me. @KevBones10 and @STORM179 I can stream :smiley: Not too sure it would work though.

1 Like

-shrug- We can try. Send us an invite at 9 and we can just see what happens. If it doesn’t work, then winner can just record the set and post it.

1 Like

GGS to your Shinsako… This is awkward. XD

Lol. I saw you name on the plate and was like “huh - so this is kinda awkward” :joy:

1 Like

Since I don’t know how things work with the new interface, I will have to use beam.

-shrug- It’s whatever to me. People talking about they wanted it streamed better be tuning in though :joy:

beam.pro/stormsasuke

Invites sent. Just join when youu want.

Gg’s. Me over Kev 3-1

Just playing for fun now :thumbsup:

nice. didnt think id miss that.

Mind if I join in?

Go for it

GGS! I never thought that you would use Shinsako in WTF tournament.:slight_smile:

2st place is better than nothing! But why do I always get 2st place in any games. XD

Haha. Think I started off with Mira in this one actually, and then switched to Sako once KIWC started getting closer.

Rest assured, if you’d taken the second game off me, base Hisako was coming out :smile:

2 Likes

GG’s as well to everyone I played in the tournament and for everyone who participated, and a special thanks to @WrathOfFulgore for once again running an awesome tournament! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

The Next WTF is mine :persevere:

1 Like

Dang, I missed it. Oh well…I had an impromptu dad/daughter date, so I can’t say I didn’t enjoy myself. Congrats to @STORM179. I already DM’d your prize code. Hope you enjoy it.

And thanks everyone for making this tourney such a success!! I know all I really do here is just set up the dominoes, but I certainly appreciate all the thanks. Speaking of setting up the dominoes, it might be awhile before I get around to the next one (like 2 or 3 weeks for the sign-up), so keep on the lookout for it.

In the meantime I’d love to see what went down…did you guys record the match at all? If not that’s fine, but I’d still love to see it.

1 Like