The Official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF) #3 thread

Yes, please stream so I can be a stream monster and blow up the chat lol

3 Likes

I hope it’s at a time that I can watch. :grin:

1 Like

Yep! But who would stream??

Good question. And on what? Because we have the epic Beam platform now, and it would be good for everyone due to low latency.

I can stream it,I stream mainly on Twitch but wouldn’t mind moving to Beam.

Hmm
 What about Twitch? I prefer @ZTRAINOVER9000 stream. :slight_smile:

When will we fight in stream? Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday? Time?

1 Like

Well, I don’t know if it will matter or not, but one thing I will say that may help you set a date is I won’t have the prize ready until Thursday. I mean, if you guys want to go ahead and have it before that that’s fine, but you won’t get it until Thursday.

I don’t care when will I get the prize. But I can’t play WTF tournament on Friday until Tuesday because my parents and me will going to my big brother for his son’s birthday.

@KevBones10 you need to train.

No.

kappa. Yeah, I will train soon.

3 Likes

We can shoot for Wednesday or Thursday this week if you like. I’m not in a rush, so if we don’t play this week that’s fine as well.

Don’t care about it being streamed or not. If whatever time we select doesn’t work for whoever is streaming though, I’m disinclined to postpone the set. I care about playing the matches, and don’t really care too much if they’re viewable real-time or not.

1 Like

Well, I know you don’t care about streamed. But it’d be hype if they watch us play WTF tournament in stream. :slight_smile:

@ZTRAINOVER9000 Will you stream on Thursday?

2 Likes

Depends on the time

If it’s Thursday, it’ll have to be after 9pm EST. I’ve got class earlier in the evening.

I’m fine with any time after 9pm EST.

Can you stream after 9pm EST? I am not sure if you have job or not.

I go to school so it’d have to be no later than like 9:30

@KevBones10 - my class should be done at 830pm EST at the latest, and I can hop on right after. Are we still on for tonight?

Yes. But I will play Bass’s Group Sets soon. :slight_smile:

Ok, I’m going to hop on now to warm up. Will you be ready to go at 9pm EST?

@ZTRAINOVER9000 - are you available at that time to steam?

1 Like

Yep, I will be ready!

I need to warm up too