The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

If you see me on just ask me for a set :grinning:

I can play Omen, Jago, Thunder, Shago, Hisako and Fulgore for you :+1:

1 Like

IM down for sunday if you are. I can pro squezze in an hour or a lil less. You central time?

So here’s me asking for help. I need sets and feedback if anyone would like to give my scrubby fulgore a go. I’ve been mashing buttons since S2 and feel I’ve plateaued as a player. I’ve seen many people say ranked will only take you so far and that’s where I’ve been grinding short of playing with my brother @DeformedBigJ57. My defense is ■■■■- poor at best and really needs work. My offense can be random (i play a robot with lasers that teleports)but I get it going at times and feel good about what I’m trying to do but consistency is the problem. Anyway that’s a lot of words to just say “anybody want to play”.
gt- adrunkhalfbreed
Cheers!

4 Likes

Im on right now if you want a FT5 or 10. No pressure…just for fun.

Maybe… another time seraphs…

Also just FYI I’m EST because you asked.

Ok well let me know…IM on daily from 5:30 to 8pm central and weekends all day and night at random times. BUt Im def down fro some funsets because I really havent played any sets with frineds in a long time so im way over due.

Yeah, no I understand…

Just having a rough day today…

Ultra combo today then! Kick its ■■■! Holla if you change your mind.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: omg hah

Fixed it for you :joy:

2 Likes

Ggs to Mrsadflumps who destroyed me online. :slight_smile:

Gg’s to @HWFREEKYJASON. Fun set as always!

I recorded the FT10 portion of the matches (didn’t know you’d asked to go to 15 until well after game 15 or so), but didn’t get the rest. Probably won’t upload just because all the really interesting stuff happened in the second half of the set.

Also: eff Kan-Ra.

4 Likes

Got off work early due to bad weather. Anybody want to kick my ■■■? I’m up for either ft5 or 10 whoopings. Send invite.
gt- adrunkhalfbreed

I’m off of work today. I’m looking for sets with anybody. I’ll be home most of the day. Anybody want to play.
gt- adrunkhalfbreed

I wish I were home right now…Id play you. But Im stuck here at work ;(

1 Like

GG’s to @ItzTymeToDul

and Gg’s to ■■■■■■■ LIFE.

I was in a car accident :upside_down_face: damnit kill me now.

2 Likes

Oh my goodness! Is everything Ok? Are you ok?

PLEASE keep us updated if you can! Stay strong my dude!

Yee I’m ok. Nobody’s hurt or at fault.

Just a really bad week y’know?

5 Likes

GGs @TRXPICSTRX for a fun and varied set! I was really enjoying Hisako vs Riptor far more than I thought I should be, sorry you had to take off, thanks for the set, it was fun as always, hope all is well. :slight_smile:

GGs @SightlessKombat for my second exhibition set of the day (ooh, look how popular I am, j/k. :joy:) It was good to catch up and was a fun and varied set as always, hopefully we’ll get to sail the seas soon, too! :smiley:

1 Like