The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

Glad she’s ok, sorry about the fee, also, no idea how that works, furbabies are wondrous and magical creatures, aren’t they? We figured that out after our cat ate and pooped out (brown) string, which went right though him, he essentially flossed himself, somehow he was miraculously fine, however! :joy:

Oh I’m terrified, but it’s a good scared, I feel we may be long overdue for a change however the semantics of which I have no idea about at the current time, all that I know is, I wanna do it! If it causes problems, at least hopefully they’ll be different than the problems we already have here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh man, glad his intestines enjoyed the flossing! I legit lol’d at that. Yeah, Ruby lived the first few months of her life outside in Alabama and for whatever reason, she got used to not wanting anything behind her when she pooped, so whenever she goes outside now, she poops on our fence. Apparently when she poops inside… Yeah. Cool stuff. She is wondrous and magical, that’s for sure!

That’s an awesome attitude to have. Glad you’re psyched, even if being terrified is also part of it, at least you know that will go away in time and hopefully you and your guy will be much better off for it. Best of luck!

1 Like

Gg’s @SneerfulWater57. Was nice to run into a friend before I hopped off for the night.

Don’t try to fight Hisako so patiently/honestly in the neutral. My buttons are better than yours period, and that’s just not a fight you’re going to win.

Also, that cross-up when you have instinct to make the parry whiff is indeed a setup. Good job not getting caught on it more than the one time :+1:t5:

EDIT: I also recorded the set, so can post it if you like. There’s a lot of simple stuff you can do differently next time to improve the fight quite a bit.

Ok so I while back I found @MnTLetalis in Ranked and I took a recording of the match. He used Omen however but just wanted to let you now that I have a recording of it in my feed and if you want I can send it to you. Just telling you because you asked about it earlier.

If you have an objection to that Letalis please let me know and I’ll erase it quickly. Ggs btw. We should we play sometime soon.

1 Like

I don’t care. Just message me on xbl if you want to play.

1 Like

I don’t mind. :slight_smile:

I know i want to play @FallibleJoker14 sometime soon as well, but past that, i need to take some time to evaluate my gameplay again. You, yourself, told me something along the lines of playing 3-4 hours of Fighterz and only taking a handful of games for the sake of learning. I’ve had similar in the last month or so of sets in KI, but i think i need to dig deeper than i have. Or something to that degree. The results just aren’t what i’d like them to be at this point.

1 Like

I intend to stream ki tonight. Anyone would like to play with me?

1 Like

It’s a maybe for me. If I do I probably won’t play eagle. Will watch it for sure tho!

1 Like

Thanks bro. Idk who I’m playing but I’ll make sure to bring the hype.

1 Like

What time will you be on?

I’LL PLAY

If I’m awake…

Alright folks.

I’ll need combo breaker training.

Let me know if anyone want’s to beat the crap out of my rainbow butt so I can prepare.

@ItzTymeToDul @SoSRaGnArOk @STORM179 @SonicDolphin117 @Dayv0 @KevBones10 @FallibleJoker14 @FallofSeraphs76 @ZTRAINOVER9000

I need all MU’s but these especially: Jago, sadira, omen, aganos, rash, thunder, shago hisako, fulgore, shin hisako

I play riptor and eyedol with a side of tusk and pinch of spinal

4 Likes

I’ll be home later today. :smiley: I’d love to play! I’ll let you know when I’m ready.

2 Likes

Cool!

Sure! If you ever see me online just hit me up! Of course I play Eagle but I can also help with the Raam,Arby, Jago, Shago, Omen, and Kilgore MU if you want that.

2 Likes

I’m getting on in about 20 min. What’s your Xbox Live ID? :slight_smile:

My Sadira hungers… for a beating. :slight_smile:

1 Like

GT: Mandrill Maniac

But I’m gonna take rain check because I need dinner. I’m going out for something.

Edit: Also today was ■■■■■■■ awful.

GGs to @Dayv0!! :smile: always a pleasure talking and playing with you. You rock! :grin:

2 Likes

Hey! Yes, I’d definitely like to see it. Thank you!

Ggs Maru!

That maldito chucho is unstoppable!

Always a pleasure, both playing and talking!

1 Like