The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

Nah some ■■■■ happened on my end.

Power went out.

Next time.

Sorry bro.

1 Like

Not my point. You know that. Don’t be that guy :smiley:

2 Likes

@SneerfulWater57

Hope all is running smoothly on your end. Hopefully that project is doing great.

How are you time wise however? If you feel that it’s too much, we can reschedule to next week.

Also, is anyone down for sets later tonight? If you want I won’t use my Eagle :yum: I don’t want to annoy everyone I play

Depends on what time. And I would really only have like an hour to play tonight before I need to go to bed.

I could be available around 10 PM Mountain Time if that’s ok.

1 Like

I can try. I don’t think I’ll have to do anything Saturday morning so I think I can stay up a bit. I’ll contact you on Xbox if I see you online. Hopefully we are able to play :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Probably next week, if you don’t mind. The project is going slow, but it’s something that’s gonna take me close to the whole year to do. It’s FGC related. The taxes however?

…bleh…

Making my head spin…

2 Likes

GGs @itzLCD …I would never have thought you would bail after 1 match. I was looking forward to at least a FT5. Maybe next time? …and he got 5-0 with Gargos…F a Gargos LOL
GGs @rattatatlanta…Great job on the come back from 3 down to take FT10

GGS to Amenty

@FallibleJoker14 Im really sorry to cancel at the last minute but I’m just leaving my job and won’t be home in time to play at all. My apologies.

It’s cool. I understand. Life gets you busy at times. We can reschedule for another time

1 Like

@FallibleJoker14

I was watching a stream with @deltarayquaza and he mentioned wanting to play your Eagle.

1 Like

I’d be glad to! Thanks for telling me. I’ll try to contact him shortly

2 Likes

Anyone wanna play?

GG’s to @NitricZenith! Glad we finally got the chance to play, even if you destroyed me from the first match, right up until my puppy started yakking lol. Your Maya is awesome! If you have the time and feel like taking on a mediocre pupil, I’d really like to learn some of those dagger juggles.

Either way, I’d definitely be down to play again soon if you feel like getting some matches in . Hopefully my hopping Sadie will be a bit more up to the challenge. :smiley:

1 Like

Really GGs, I was about to come here and tag you, lol. Hope your pupper is feeling better, eating wall doesn’t seem to agree with her! I already know your Sadie is badass from shadow lab, you just need to shake off some of that rust vs people online is all, you’ll be annoying people by bouncing on their heads in no time whatsoever!

I’d like to play again soon I just need to figure out what the heck I’m supposed to be doing with my life (I may be moving, needing to find a new job, etc) but in the mean time, before utter madness starts, we should definitely play, lol.

1 Like

GGs to @reeeek20 for our awesome set in Ranked today!!! I TOTALLY screwed up at the end. I actually thought I had already won and so I was a bit taken back when suddenly Aganos rose back up. We both only needed one tap to win. Your patience and timing won out in the end. :smiley:

1 Like

Ggs to @VerminatorX for our sets today in Ranked. Our first run in got kind of marred due to some wonky lag. Our last set was funny.

Greendira lamed it out in the win. :wink:

Ggs bro

Hit me up whenever your on for some games

Thanks! Yeah we had to take her to the animal emergency care, as she kept on going. Three hours and a bunch of tests and basically she has acid reflux. She’s a cute little puppy, but man… $600 to find that out. Yikes lol. Oh, did I mention she also pooped on our dining room wall? I mean ON the wall. The newly painted wall.

WTF…

That’d be great. I’m definitely down for another butt kicking! Maybe this time I’ll put up a bit more of a challenge. :slightly_smiling_face: Wow, moving AND finding a new job? I don’t know about you, but I kinda suck at dealing with change, so best of luck to you, for sure. Hopefully the madness isn’t too maddening once it gets going.

2 Likes