The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

Yes. I approve of both the decision and the pun :slight_smile::+1:t5:

If you’re around right now, care to play a set?

1 Like

Sadly I’m at this horrible place called… work. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Haha. Have fun with that - I just got off!

Work has been kicking by behind for the past two weeks :sweat:

1 Like

My riptor I want to say is 50% solid. So I can beat certain people in matches.

Took me 4 years to say that now :sob:

2 Likes

You know, I don’t think we’ve ever fought each other. Maybe one afternoon we could spar. :smiley:

Sure. Name ze time one day.

@SneerfulWater57

I’ve watched the entirety of the video again. Good stuff! I really like your adaption in that eagle match (especially with dragon kicking those command jumps).

It’s been a while since we’ve last played. Would you be available this weekend for a set?

Anyone around for some games? Been a while since I’ve played anyone on the forums.

Possibly. I’m trying to get some stuff worked out for a project of mine and i really wanna get it done by this weekend. Plus…i just got my taxes back from my accountant and that needs tending :(.

Spending time getting molly-whopped by a Eagle afterwards would be nice to unwind to. I’ll let you know, sir.

2 Likes

I’m always available after 7pm CST. :slight_smile: (unless something happens of course). My Sadira hungers for mutant reptilian blood. She actually drinks it mixed with vodka. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m live on Twitch - Watch me at twitch.tv/itztymetodul

4 Likes

@STORM179 i miss when we used to play KI storm :anguished:

Haha. I’ve been playing a lot of KI lately. Just gotta get your schedule game up :joy:

Anyone up for some games right now?

1 Like

FIGHT ME

I don’t have work now so yeah.

In another set already. If have time before I head out will grab you too though. :+1:t5:

I figured lol.

Let me know.

Alright. 2 man lobby, tournament practice.

Give it like 2 minutes for the search…accidentally got pulled into extra match.

Lobby’s up :+1:t5:

Alright, that took a bit too long. I’m gonna head out, so will catch you later man.

1 Like