The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

GGs to @FallibleJoker14 who I randomly ran into in exhibition.

1 Like

Welp…

GG’s to @ZTRAINOVER9000 Yesterday where I was WAY too grab happy.

Also SHOUTOUTS to @BubbRubb4Real

Who has given me my new catchphrase:

THIS IS NOT A DRILL! ITS THE MANDRILL MANIAC!

1 Like

Ggs to @ZTRAINOVER9000 for getting MOPPED in our FT5 set yesterday.

2 Likes

Hopefully with the match making fixed, I’ll be able to post some more GGS here sometime this week! :smiley:

1 Like

Wait, matchmaking was fixed? It was broken?

sigh still MOPPED you in the Omen mirror, GGs tho :joy: Learned something new about myself I have to work on.

1 Like

It sucked. Couldn’t play any online games. It would just search continuously. Nothing worked, Ranked, Exhibition, Lobbies… I was lonely.

If that’s true, then THANK GOD. I was worried I would never be able to make another ranked video again lol

Ggs to @KevBones10! Beat my scrubby Spinal with his Eagle (first good one I’ve seen TBH)

3 Likes

Just hopping on for a little bit. Anybody want some sets. Send invite- adrunkhalfbreed
Cheers!

1 Like

If I can I’ll try to get on

1 Like

I would ask some of you peeps to play with me before 7:00 tonight…

But y’all are playing that new mahvel game I’m assuming…

2 Likes

I might have a change to play if I get off service hours early today.

1 Like

GG’s to @WrathOfFulgore for his tourney.

And the sickest ownage in my ki career.

#Icechrist

4 Likes

Yeah, that was an awesome match. You had me pinned down pretty good several times.

1 Like

@PVT1AORyanBay Heelllllloooo?

GGs to the nice @SoSRaGnArOk
I’m sorry if we had lag, I was streaming (very low quality though) and that might have interfered more than usual considering how far we are =(

I wish that KI had some way to tell where anyone is from (just like SFV has the flags) so we can get a hint of how far we are playing. Not to bash, but to discard any other problem.

Don´t hate me Ragnarok

4 Likes

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who thought things were kinda wonky. :blush:

I think you would have still pulled ahead in the end though even if it had not been so wacky. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ggs to @iDoMusic4Media for the FT10. Scary but fun matches.

2 Likes