The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

This problem is specifically related to KI. I’ve tried Mortal Kombat and SSF4 and everything is ok. Anyone who can contact a dev?

1 Like

@SonicDolphin117’s Arbiter in Combo Breaker’s KI top 8 matches was soooooo awesome! I am very proud of you. You did great job! :+1:

2 Likes

man @SonicDolphin117 was amazing with arbiter im very proud of you man you did good :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As an Arbiter main, I’m so happy to see @SonicDolphin117 proving everyone how good Arbiter really is, despite people looking down on this character. Good job, man. I was cheering for you.

1 Like

@SonicDolphin117 and @ZTRAINOVER9000 did a fantastic job representing the forums at combo breaker. Kudos to both of them.

6 Likes

Finally caught up with the tourney. I second the congrats to @SonicDolphin117 and @ZTRAINOVER9000, as well as to any other forum-goers who competed that I may not be aware of.

You guys did a great job!

3 Likes

Good stuff @TheNinjaOstrich lmao

2 Likes

LOL. Yeah haha. I even backdashed and read some of his setups.

It’s my first day back after 2 months, so I’m HELLA rusty lol

Also, is that the KI discord? Is there a link to that? I’ve been wanting to join a Discord Server where people play regularly aside from the forums.

1 Like

Wait, are the servers working again?

Nice, the tech is spreading out a little. Well played, Ostrich.

2 Likes

@Cabp15 GG’s man

Nice shin sako!

Thanks, man. GGs!

1 Like

Yeah, it’s been fun working with Kim and seeing all the cool stuff she can do. Your tech findings help as well!

1 Like
3 Likes

@CodeComplete85 Hi! I haven’t told you to play again because my fightstick is not working well. But since my boyfriend kinda takes the game more often than me I told him to add you for sets. He plays Sabrewulf, Jago, Orchid and was a former Omen player. Gt: Kinetic DNA.

Maybe next time he is around my home he can check what’s happening with my arcade stick, but couldn’t do it recently. Such is life.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Ah ok, I saw that. I figured that was because you play on his account sometimes. Cool, I definitely still have trouble against Wulf, Orchid, and Omen.

2 Likes

Hey, so one of the times I can play KI is 4:30am PST (UTC -8), and it’s very hard to get sets at that time of day.

Ranked makes me like KI much less, so hit me up if you play at that time of day

2 Likes

GG’s to @CodeComplete85 for the super-extended set. Was a lot of fun! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

GGs, anytime!

I’m still having problems getting sets at 4:30am Monday-Friday (I believe 7:30pm for you). Feel absolutely welcome to message me around then for games.

1 Like

Despite our love for KI, I’d like to know if anyone in the forums is playing the new Samurai Showdown. I bought the game for my Xbox one last week and I’m having such a great time. Quite different from KI, but still lots of fun. I’d like to play sets with someone. Who’s picking up the game?