The Last Character Of Season 3?

Who do you guys think is the last Character of the season?

We know all the characters so far, but not the last one of this season…

My guess is either Joanna Dark or Eyedol

I’m guessing it’s Eagle.

6 Likes

The latest revelations make me say its going to be Eagle. I’m not exactly thrilled about it, but I’m willing to accept it.
And we don’t know number 7, why move straight to the last character?
:3

It’ll be Maya and Mira’s forgotten triplet sister, Mayra.

18 Likes

Gotta go with Eagle. We all know that Ramm is the 7 character, and now honestly I’m more hyped for Eagle to be the 8th and Eyedol, or any other potential guest character.

1 Like

Eagle looks like Necalli, the hype is real. There will be a bonus char, probably shadow … (slap on the face)…NO

Mrs. Combo

6 Likes

Spinals twin brother

BACKBONE!!!

4 Likes

Eagle was the last character in season one. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Well lets just say after reading lasts KI novella Eagle has a higher probability of making it in then say Eyedol.

I hope it’s Eagle. Don’t really care if I see Eyedol in this game really.

1 Like

hope it’s Eyedol

So you’d rather see a second non-canon version of an existing character than see the original roster come to completion.

3 Likes

char n 7 - June E3 - Harry potter
char n 8 - after read the last novella - Eagle

my bet

2 Likes

Yup pretty much.

It’s definitely not Eyedol.

4 Likes

Eagle would be cool. I hope it’s not Eyedol tohugh. Not becuase i’m 100% against him being in i just don’t want any more massive characters. A smaller character would be ideal at this stage.

2 Likes

I hope its NOT eagle just for the simple fact that the story of this game keep stepping on its own toes, launch date character bios and season 1’s plot is overthrown by season 2’s. The individual character back stories seem to conflict with what we were told in season 2 at times and now the “novella” is further going back on the last three years of plot it seems.

Feels like the game can’t make up its mind, frankly it would probably be better off without a plot at this point.

1 Like

:joy:

My hope: Eyedol
What seems more probable: Eagle
What I don’t want to see: Harry Potter at E3
What would be perfect: Eyedol and Eagle

2 Likes