The KI Life Thread (what's going on in your daily lives)

Well, my training at the life insurance agency is getting close to being over. I’ve managed to make a few presentations in client’s homes, but so far no sales. The agency has been having some issues getting their scheduling in order. They’re a new agency in the area, and there’s like 4 people running it right now, and they’re having to split their time between interviews, training new agents, getting sales of their own, and helping out everyone they’re managing, and putting out fires when things go bad. It’s a pretty big mess. I guess that’s just part of starting on the ground floor though. Anyway, hopefully I’ll be making some sales soon. It shouldn’t be much longer, but I’m ready to get out on my own.

4 Likes

So apparently, I was supposed to be going to the field for training exercise, but as fate would have it, the higher ups have let me stay back for mail detail since most of them are heading to the field as well. Someone has to hold the fort down.

1 Like

Tuesday is almost here. I can’t wait to scare people.

1 Like

Making a semi-retired return to video games, specifically Grand Theft Auto V Online.

Why, well. Recently after going through my Twitter feed, I discovered an item that I always wanted in GTAO is now available again for over $2M in game dollars ($1,995,000 is the actual price but I rounded it out to give you an example);

The Sanctus.

While I believe obtaining this item is a great thing, however it made me think about getting a bike like that in real life.

Iron Death.

To me, GTAO is Nearly close to real life but deep down, I want the item in real life, not in a video game. Call me crazy, but at this point, I’m not about to sit here and continue to waste away my spare time fighting between reality and gaming for the sake of time. So, I’ve decided to balance out working on what I want in real life on business days and working on what video game item to obtain or who to beat down in fighting games on non business days.

Will this mean that I’ll return to KI? Temporarily, yes. After completing my video game goals before this month ends. I’m back to retirement, a happy soul.

2 Likes

So if anybody is ready for a 1st to 10 match with your’s truly, I’m available at around, let’s say 9:00pm EST.

I’ve gotten what I’ve wanted. Now, I’m good.

Just got my Halloween mask!

Looks a little like another spooky viking I know of. I wonder who else will be dressing up this Halloween.

7 Likes

I got my costume and props early October. Being a skull pirate is going to be fun!!

7 Likes

I’m at work… WORKING! Yeah!

2 Likes

Im currently on day 3 of my trip to Japan. Went to an arcade near Shibuya and found lots of awesome arcade fighters. May have to sit down and embarrass myself at some Tekken 7 next time we are around.

Also shoutout to @KevBones10 when I saw these.

8 Likes

That’s so awesome. If I could go to Japan for a third time, I’d be soooo happy.

1 Like

Halloween went great at work (beside the water main damages in Jersey). Next up is the days where thanksgiving references are made!

2 Likes

Happy Halloween!

13 Likes

Dude, Dissidia is amazing!

1 Like

Dissidia looks fun. I’ve never played it before though.

This is my first time in Japan and I would loooooove to come back sometime sooner rather than later.

I did manage to get on a Tekken 7 machine today and was not aware that you could play others online on the machine. I got quickly matched up with another player and got absolutely rekt. Lol. It was still a lot of fun though.

I also got to play Mario Kart and Time Crisis 4. If my next trip was centered around just playing games in arcades all day I would not be disappointed.

3 Likes

@BubbRubb4Real @oTigerSpirit How much flight to Japan??

You can probably get to Tokyo for $1200

1 Like

Because the Astros won, I have no school for Friday!!!

6 Likes

I got the books from library! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The likes of Alexa and Google Home, give me hope for these adorable ■■■■■■■■ coming back.

1 Like