The KI Life Thread (what's going on in your daily lives)

Ooooh I remember getting those books from my elementary school book fair! I think there were three total. Those were some restless nights for me and my brother.

2 Likes

Just paid off the last Xbox Live bill, set to expire next week.

I haven’t even touched Steam at all either. I guess I’ll give KI and GTA one last shot this weekend seeing as my in-game goals are completed.

2 Likes

So it’s November, and yet, Glacius and his MK buddy Sub-zero decide to drop in early. Was going to do some shopping, but that won’t be happening soon.

2 Likes

Currently on my way back from Japan. Had a great time in both Tokyo and Kyoto. Spent a majority of the time nerding it up at card shops, arcades, and capsule machines.

7 Likes

Cards… all those glorious collectible cards. Mocking me.

3 Likes

More card pictures that is. I’m going to upload all of my pictures when I get home.

4 Likes

There are so many jokes I could make about that pic. :laughing:

Here is a quick one, the white powder in that box isn’t baking soda. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

TA DA!

I will add weathering on my custom Gunpla soon.

7 Likes

Why.

Ey Bruh, where dem pictures!?

2 Likes

Kan-Ra kidnapped him.

5 Likes

Why do always have to blame him. He’s done nothing wrong.

What if it was Orchid huh. Don’t be discriminatory…the nerve of some people

5 Likes

If only Orchid did kidnap me to become her boy toy that would be very cool. Lmao

Actually I’ve been pretty screwed up since I got back. My sleep schedule is completely out of whack all the while I’m working on my research paper for school. It hasn’t been a very pleasant last couple of days but I will get the pictures on.

A question that is on topic: can anyone recommend any good sites to upload my photos to for easy sharing? I took about 711 photos and 13 videos. :flushed:

3 Likes

had not been here on the forums for two weeks expected a lot of mentions, likes, DMs, etc…
well, came back today and absolutely nothing, nothing, I tell ya!! no PMs, likes, mentions whatsoever!!

here check this link out
for my forum friends

2 Likes

My Xbox Live Account has officially expired.

Ever since I tried to quit playing video games, the thought of going back, always crossed my mind. Seeing as the Xbox One X is the newest thing out, renewing my account will be under review even if I have the Xbox One X.

As far as Steam goes, re-installing will also be under review as I currently have no gaming laptop, nor do I wish to even buy one next year (at least not yet).

This update on my life does not spell the end of my life on Killer Instinct, it’s mearly me taking time off as I once previously announced.

1 Like

Welcome to my world. Lol

I feel like this very often. Not just from the forums but from a lot of places in life.

1 Like

Well things have been going pretty well for me…could definitely be better, but my job is finally off to a good start. I’ve been out on my own for about a week now. No substantial sales yet, but I’ve made a few smaller ones, and they add up. One of my random leads even turned out to be my Aunt’s sister, so that was interesting.
The only thing I don’t like so far, aside from having to call dumb jack■■■es that sign up for benefits and then refuse them when I call to set up an appointment to get it to them, is I don’t get a lot of free time. I pretty much work from sun-up to…well past sun-down. So my game playing as a whole has been pretty much shelved for the most part. Maybe things will get better as I start doing better at my new job, but it’s hard to say as of right now.

4 Likes

I’ve been busy. But I hopefully just got myself Voice acting teacher.

7 Likes

was just kidding though. Good to see everyone in relative good spirits…
I read that you visited my country (Japan)…?

2 Likes

Yes I did! Spent 4 days in Tokyo and 3 days in Kyoto. It was an awesome time and I hope to go back again sometime in the future.

2 Likes