The how tall are you thread

So when @Dragonps brought up the fact that @rukizzel towered @TempusChaoti, it just lit up a bulb in my head to start an off topic thread about it and I’ll start.

I’m 6’2.25" but usually say 6’2" and about 6’3.5-6’4" with shoes on.

1 Like

Somewhere between 5’9" and 5’11", depending on my posture and maybe shoes. My back’s a bit funny like that.

My friend says your slightly taller in the morning and slightly shorter at the end of the day so wouldn’t be surprised if I scraped 6’3" first out of bed.

6’4" with no shoes on.

And this has nothing do to with anything, but I have a 6’9" wingspan.

1 Like

That’s cool, ideal male height to me is 6’3.5-6’4".
@rukizzel
Is Tusk taller than you?

6’4"

*Looks at Rukari… WITHOUT LOOKING DOWN *

Are you Kevin Durant? That’s some wingspan!

Oh yeah, I am 5’11" or so.

5-7 and still growing.

I am 6’, 6’1 or sk with shoes on.

@daneckbre4ker is like 4’3" LOL.

Me? I’m 6’ 1" at least.

6 '2. :slightly_smiling:

Similar situation. I’ve been confidently told by some that I’m 6’ tall, but I’m sure I’m somewhere between 5’9" and 6’.

5’8" - I’m short for a guy… :unamused:

no you’re not. im 5’5" lol, thats short.

1 Like

Yeah 5’5" is not 5’8" (allthough I have some friends who claim 5’8" who are clearly shorter and claim they’re short). 5’8" is below average by a little in US (average is 5’9.25") but it’s interesting,

@GalacticGeek looked like he was a 6’4" guy on his XBOX Live profile page!

5-5??? lol…wow!

Im 6 feet tall …187lbs

yeah man, im short as fuckkk. im at 138lbs. i was at 150, but i had been workin like a dog then lost 12lbs out of nowhere. lol.

2 Likes

We’re getting into weight now? Shouldn’t that be in another thread? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I average 180-200 lb.

6.33 feet or 1 meter and 93 centimeters. And skinny as fook.

Using words in a derogatory way will get you banned for a week. But you didn’t call me gay and the rule doesn’t apply to any other group so its probably ok.

(I’m not offended)