The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

GG’s to a Kim wu master @Blacklash93

ggs to @ZTRAINOVER9000 fun and frusturating

2 Likes

GG’s to @VerminatorX

Good killgore!

GG’s to @DarkLrdChuckles

Crazy hisako I tell ya!

1 Like

KI Revival DONE! :point_up:

Picked my main!

Hop in to see who it is. :wink:

1 Like

Well you haven’t bought and played the post S3 characters, so are you REALLY done?

this is not KI but ggs to @KevBones10 on for honor

LUL I was hoping that wouldn’t be an issue. :sunglasses:

Sup guys, my gamertag is Sandviches9000, I’m looking for someone to play with since its hard finding anymatches, I’m pretty bad, 9 career wins, 38 loses. I’m only level 14 or sumtin. I’ve been paired up against a ■■■■ ton level 50s so message me if you wanna play.

GGs to all the people I played at the dissapointingly small Summer Jam yesterday. I had the pleasure to meet some recognizable people and some new people as well. It was nothing less than a great time☺

2 Likes

GGs to @SneerfulWater57 for our twice in a row set in Ranked. It was epic and close. :smiley:

Well played matches @SoSRaGnArOk

GGs to another subscriber who thought he had a chance :joy:

Sometimes I wish I was worse at this game.

So humble… :joy:

2 Likes

Hey guys It’s 5:37 here. Anyone want to play?

Also @STORM179 how is Singapore? Are you settling in yet?

Singapore is awesome. I’m definitely still settling in (no furniture or dishes, no mattress, no internet in my apartment, etc), but thoroughly enjoying my time here so far. Will be nice once I legit have everything set up, but in the meantime just enjoying getting out and about in the city and hanging out with people. :slight_smile:

There’s a small group of Singaporeans here who play KI, so gonna be playing on a few setups at the local FG spot here in a week or two, and once my stuff gets set up will likely host casuals in my apartment as well. Should be fun. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

That’s great to hear my man. Sounds like you still have aways to go.

I’m glad you arrived safely though.

Lol. Me too man. Dying in a plane crash would’ve been unfortunate :joy:

I am not above this…

Post 10,000! :tada::rage::tada:

16 Likes