The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

You duckin’ @ItzTymeToDul? :eyes:

11 Likes

aahahahaahahahah

Not going to lie. Yeah i ducked but I’ve not been in the mood to play anyone i know. Ask @STLemonHunter . maybe i Need a break from KI.

2 Likes

Fair enough. Could’ve told me that though.

1 Like

He’s still ducking me in Marvel. He gonna duck forever lol

What kinds of games do you like to play. Maybe I could recommend something, or someone else that you trust could offer up a different game to play other than KI.

1 Like

I like adventure action games. I was playing assassin’s creed the other day but I’m not to engaged as i once was.

1 Like

Have you played any of the Fallout games? Fallout 4 is great. It is over 100 hours long. That is if you like the RPG thing. Diablo 3 would be a good one. The Marvel Heros Omega game is free. You can get Dare Devil for free and can unlock over 30 characters just from playing.

1 Like

Horizon Zero dawn!
Bloodborne…
Dark Souls 3

Now get to dying!

1 Like

Poker. A man’s game.

3 Likes

http://www.troll.me/images/ancient-aliens-guy/this-guy-here-knows-what-hes-talking-about-thumb.jpg

GGs to @SneerfulWater57 for the ranked matches

Not KI related but GGs to @HWSlenderCashew for some fun For Honor matches!

1 Like

same here man i had alot of fun damm centurion lol @xSkeletalx

That was you? Jeez, all of you NWO players these days, lol.

1 Like

It’s only a man’s game when you play in person with real money. Online poker sucks. It stops you from being able to read the other players.

Playing for money makes it much more tense and interesting (usually) but doesn’t change how much skill, calculating, patience, knowledge of your opponent and sometimes, flat out courage it takes to win pots.

Plus…there are few better feelings than playing a hand of Texas Hold 'em and bluffing your opponent to fold a winning hand with you crappy 7-2 off-suit. :slight_smile: :spades::hearts::diamonds::clubs:

1 Like

looks at above post :thinking:

@Infilament

2 Likes

pls

2 Likes

looks at both above posts

:thinking:

Meh, over my head i guess. Carry on.