The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

@ItzTymeToDul again great matches against RavenIsRaw.

I have no words to describe this Mira mirror match between Bass and Nicky. One mistake and the other ate loads of damage.

1 Like

@ItzTymeToDul Good stuff my guy, saw you slip in a dab in between one of your sets lol.

3 Likes

:smile::clap: yea dude

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad i could help you out.

1 Like

Tis true :cry:

1 Like

Did you land somewhere?

Tokyo. About to board the plan for Singapore now.

Congrats on your play this weekend. Now go to bed! :joy:

2 Likes

Never :triumph:

Land safely though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol. Seriously, what the eff are you guys doing up right now? Isnā€™t it like 3 or 4 in the morning where you are?

6 Likes

@TheNinjaOstrich Y u no reply my messageā€¦

Wanna play Arby mirror matches? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Donā€™t worry about it :+1:

Iā€™ve been busy and on Vacation. Plus, to be honest, Iā€™ve been playing other fighting games to take a break from KI.

2 Likes

Speaking of other fighting games, we need to play For Honor some more. New characters, maps, etc in two weeks.

2 Likes

I see that you play that alot. I am not sure if it is worth it. Is there any single player in it?

It has a single player or co-op story, but unless youā€™re crazy enough to go for all the achievements like I did, you probably wonā€™t play through the story more than twice.

There are also bots for multiplayer so if you want to train before going against real people you can do that. While it may not look like it, it really is a fighting game. Frame traps, counter hits, wallsplatsā€¦ I think I play Duels (1v1) the most, but I really like that itā€™s one of the few fighting games where I can play cooperatively with a friend; it has double duels (2v2) as well as some 4v4 match types.

They just revealed a lot of new information about their roadmap for the next 6 months, and besides some solid new features and balance adjustments, theyā€™re also adding things like full tutorials for all characters and a completely customizable training mode.

It isnā€™t a game for everyone, but boy does it hit home for me. I absolutely love it.

@SadisticRage76 if you end up getting it for the X1 let me know, I can help show you the ropes a bit.

4 Likes

Its pretty cool, I think you would like it since you basically beat games in 1 night LOL
Its like Shadows of Mordor in the story modeā€¦ with a dab of fighting game tactics in the multiplayer.
The combat isnt like Shadow of Mordor thoughā€¦ more like a more technical Dark souls.

When I played the Alpha/Beta, it really struck me as a combination of a fighting game and a Souls-like. Itā€™s got complex, in depth 1 v 1 mechanics like a fighting game, but itā€™s also in a 3D open space with castles and ledges and little things trying to obstuct you from going to kill bigger things

Thank you. I will see if I can rent it, or find a used copy for a decent amount.

In a pleasant change of pace, I ran into @Ziarist during my stay down in Phoenix!

We listened to kick-ā– ā– ā–  music and played a ton of awesome KI matches. Shame that one of the controllers broke, but weā€™ll just have to rectify that when we run it back in the future!
GGā€™s, dude, and nice meeting a forum buddy!

12 Likes

Shoutouts to top tier ducker @ItzTymeToDul :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes