The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

Gimme 5 minutes.

3 Likes

GGā€™s to @Sasuke99I And @BubbRubb4Real

Fun Fun matches.

I gotta eat now thoughā€¦

3 Likes

Ggs.

5 Likes

Soā€¦ So many monster musume gifsā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m sorry but I have to keep memeing the s*** out of Monster musume gifsā€¦

Itā€™s who I am now.

Iā€™m Monster girl trash now.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

3 Likes

DoodStare

2 Likes

I am sorry for spamming :frowning:

@STORM179 Is gonna kill me.

3 Likes

Projectile invincible through it or teleport. Sadira and Hisako can also jump over it, but thatā€™s not really common across the cast.

1 Like

And yes, letā€™s use our words Mandrill. I love you, but Iā€™d rather not have to wade through a ton of monster girl gifs every time I come to this thread :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

OKā€¦

:slight_smile:

I guess you could if there isnt a grenade on the ground making you think twice about sliding full screen.

But this question is about what to do once that opportunity is gone. There are a ton of scenarios that can happenā€¦you are not standing on the ground ready to react every time she can throw this move out. Omen could be mid air dash or coming out of a Shadow Rashakuken, ectā€¦
I can do A shadow Rashakun and she can see that and do the Shadow Ichi to Destroy all my Shadow Rash and knock me downā€¦it all happens fast.
Also how do you know she is going to charge it or not? Once you see the start up you have to either slide half the screen and hope she keeps charging or wait and shadow slide through it. If you have meter.

But now I know what my options are and are not.

When I see shadow ichi-ni-san my immediate reaction in all situations is to dash forward and use a projectile invincible move (or just do the projectile invincible move raw if within range). If she charges it sheā€™s getting dunked, and if she didnā€™t charge it all she either still gets dunked, or she spends a bar of meter to get 6% (or something) damage and a soft knockdown. Shadow ichi-ni-san is not a good move, full stop. Itā€™s only real utility is to bully someone who is full screen and doesnā€™t have meter, or to make a DP safe.

2 Likes

GGS to one 3 Pro Star person on ranked, who had the pleasure of facing my Baby Deathbot 9000.

It was glorious :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

GG to @ItzTymeToDul for a great set with a whole bunch a characters. And now we know the next remix characterā€¦ Tech-Savvy Millennial Kan Ra!

1 Like

Hey guys if anyone wants too see me PLay KI. Iā€™LL be live on twitch@ www.twitch.tv/ItzTymetodul RIGHT NOW.

1 Like

Thank you everybody that has showed up! I think my first twitch livestream on my own account was a success!! On Friday Iā€™ll be streaming a different fighting game. Iā€™m thinking Tekken 7.

1 Like

STREAM SFIVšŸ˜ 

Kappa

2 Likes

Iā€™d be really hype if Dul streamed some USF4. Iā€™d dust up my old Seth and E. Ryu

2 Likes